Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
are these QC issues only related to the Jordan #45 white and #23 red? i have yet to open either of my #45 red/white, as I store them until my man cave is done....any recommendations?

When I was in HK in Feb and bought a "perfect" red 45. No paint issue, no loose joint, no cracked seem, no overly-exposed shoulder joint, no glue mark on jersey, warn-up suit is perfect. The seller is kind enough to tell me to beware/look for those issues.

Got my White #45 this weekend, only QC issues I noticed at first glance was the back of his head sculpt has an uneven sculpt at the bottom, is this normal or is every one else's perfectly round?

likeness isn't as good as I thought it would be, pictures made it seem dead on, something just seems off to me with it in hand, probably part of the problem is the EB dead eyes...

Just got mine this morning and I'm absolutely blown away by this figure! :thud:
No QC issues to speak of, so I guess I really lucked out. As for the likeness, I think that it's pretty spot on! I'm hoping the 2nd batch of the road 23's won't have bad QC problems as the pictures that we are seeing from the first ones.

dsc00219me.jpg

dsc00216tb.jpg

dsc00217b.jpg

dsc00222cz.jpg

dsc00223dn.jpg

Don't even know what to say about Enterbay and QC at this stage.
Every joke has been made....every complaint has been made.

My white #45 just arrived... looks SWEET :yess: cant see any QC issues with this one at all everything seems to be fine. I haven't taken the uniform off to check the body though but it all seems ok.
Anyone else in Australia got theres yet?

Those seems like the few sets of pic you posted the other day. Have you got that problems resolved yet?

Its a scandal, I tell you.

Enterbay QC up to its old tricks again, eh? I'm still interested in this guy, but the more I see from EB the less enthusiastic I am about their releases in general.

same here :(

Anyone with a warm up suit they are selling? Paypal is ready.

Thanks

they should probably just include the warm up suits with all the basketball figures going forward, to hide all the QC issues with the bodies :lol

Back