Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Enterbay feet peg would not fit the socket on shoes.
So i just pushed little bit and ankle fit on the shoes.

Cool! Do you know any other sites that sells the 1/6 3rd party shoes besides ebay? Thanks!!

so only 270 pcs set for world wide release? what a joke the prices on these things are gonna be nuts!

so only 270 pcs set for world wide release? what a joke the prices on these things are gonna be nuts!

I mean, it plain doesn't make sense. White #23 is what he played almost 50% of his games in. Why would they not cash in and make it a mass production release?

So, I guess preorder $400 again? smh. . .

And the people who bought the white #45 are probably kicking themselves, the white #23 also comes with the warmup suit.

I mean, it plain doesn't make sense. White #23 is what he played almost 50% of his games in. Why would they not cash in and make it a mass production release?

So, I guess preorder $400 again? smh. . .

And the people who bought the white #45 are probably kicking themselves, the white #23 also comes with the warmup suit.

Why would I kick myself? 23 White Jordan with Jumpsuit is limited to 270 pieces so odds are I won't get one unless I pay a premium over what I paid for the 45.

The white 23 will still be a general release from EB, but without jumpsuit and different sneakers. The 500 quota one is for HK-KICKS.COM. It's weird because they said they're releasing them in 4 separate times. The 1st batch will have the largest quantity of 230 but limited to their HK members only. So the next 3 releases will only have 90 available worldwide per release perhaps?

this is quoted from their facebook
"第一階段230 隻絕對是為回饋多年支持HK-Kicks.com members 而設,亦是4 個階段量最多的一個,雖然有人說門檻高,但正如我之前所講只要完成某些條件就夠分,所以如果有心想要的HK-Kicks.com members 不妨報第一階段,反正唔中仲有3 次搏

下三個階段將開放全球的收藏者,門檻較低但機會相對較低,我們會儘快公報"

The Hk kicks version is just that: a version for members of HK kicks. There will be a worldwide white 23. It won't have the low bred XI's (who cares) and the finals patch on the jersey. And no warmup suit, but you can get that with the white 45.

this was just posted:

ENTERBAY 1:6 MICHAEL JORDAN FIGURINE “HK-KICKS.COM 10th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION” We're preparing 123 pieces of ENTERBAY 1:6 MICHAEL JORDAN FIGURINE “HK-KICKS.COM 10TH ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION” to REAL Michael Jordan fans! Come up with your amazing MJ collection and post it up on Instagram. We'll pick the best 123 winners, and the winner will be the 1 of the 500 owner of this super limited masterpiece, courtesy of HK-KICKS.COM. All you have to do is follow these guidelines: 1. Follow @hleung13 on Instagram , and like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/SQUAREHKKICKS 2. Post a screenshot of your JORDAN collection (MAX 3 phots) on Instagram. 3. Include hashtag #EBMJHKK10 and @hleung13 in the image description. 4. Include your email in the image description. 5. Make sure your Instagram account is not "Private" so we can view your photos. The contest is open until , April 30th, at 11:59pm HONG KONG TIME (UTC/ GMT +8 HOURS) After that time we will stop accepting submissions and begin the evaluating process. Once we've decided on a winner, we'll post it right here on the www.hk-kicks.com , hleung13 Instagram and SQUAREHKKICKS facebook fanpage! We will email you the payment details. Retail price of ENTERBAY 1:6 MICHAEL JORDAN FIGURINE “HK-KICKS.COM 10th ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION” Hong Kong Customer: HKD$2388 self pick up only China Customer: RMB$2388 including shipping and handling charges (accept VISA/ MASTER/ PAYPAL) Taiwan Customer: USD350 including shipping and handling charges (accept VISA/ MASTER/ PAYPAL) The rest of the world: USD400 including shipping and handling charges (accept VISA/ MASTER/ PAYPAL)

Latest HK#23 pictures are up.

enterbays-michael-jordan-1-6-scale-23-away-hk-kicks-com-10th-anniversary-exclusive-figurine-1.jpg

enterbays-michael-jordan-1-6-scale-23-away-hk-kicks-com-10th-anniversary-exclusive-figurine-6.jpg

enterbays-michael-jordan-1-6-scale-23-away-hk-kicks-com-10th-anniversary-exclusive-figurine-2.jpg

enterbays-michael-jordan-1-6-scale-23-away-hk-kicks-com-10th-anniversary-exclusive-figurine-3.jpg

enterbays-michael-jordan-1-6-scale-23-away-hk-kicks-com-10th-anniversary-exclusive-figurine-4.jpg

enterbays-michael-jordan-1-6-scale-23-away-hk-kicks-com-10th-anniversary-exclusive-figurine-5.jpg

Latest HK#23 pictures are up.

enterbays-michael-jordan-1-6-scale-23-away-hk-kicks-com-10th-anniversary-exclusive-figurine-1.jpg

This release was already mentioned. It's the 3rd release with the "exclusive" warmups. This time its for the exclusive nba finals Jordan with the finals patch. I wonder what the next "exclusive" will be...

Milk it enterbay! Think I'm goin to sell my white #45 and just be happy with my ONE red #23 once he arrives and be done with it!

Can't help but cry foul with the crazy high prizes and constant "exclusive" releases. For those of you that are planing on getting all the Jordan's more power to ya!

This is getting a bit ridiculous

hope to just get one figure, maybe 23 red or whichever is most readily available.

WOW! That white #23 is SWEET!

I have the red #23 pre-ordered and cannot wait... I do not want a #45 as I mentioned before, #45 Jordan was not ready for basketball...

I think I will be buying the white #23 too... he looks bada$$ in white for me. Most of my Jordan pictures are of him in the white jersey.

And I am picking up a pair of the retro 11's BREDS today!

I have the white #45 and my red #23 is on preorder....I would like a rookie version at some point...IMO...that would be a good homage to the greatest to play....more than anything though, it's the shoes...it's gotta be the shoes like spike sez....I would continue to buy those little shoes as long as they were offered!

Xii for this guy. Whichever version is released that has the xii is the one I'm most inclined to pick up. Hopefully these will be the ones!

I don't see why the shoes would be the #1 factor in determining which one to buy. It's just a matter of time before AJ1-23 are sold on ebay (of course KO's but still do the trick)

IMO should be:
#1) jersey (as these are the most expensive aside from the figure itself)
#2) head sculpt
#3) accessories
#4) shoes

Back