Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Very true but I doubt they will lose the series despite their recent struggles. Winning games on the road in the playoffs is a difficult task for the majority of teams not named Miami, so I still believe it will be Pacers vs Knicks.
I think so also but you just never know, look at Goldenstate they balling!!!!!!! with out David Lee, but if Indiana does win they will be beat ups o lets see how it goes. I don't predict anything since I am not on the floor

So glad i went with BBTS, i thought for sure that BBTS would be more than amiami :dunno

What about clarktoys its cheaper, unless it doesn't benefit your region?

clarktoys is the best place to order the 23 from in the US i would imagine. you get 10% off with code jtc10. I got two 23s shipped for $481.47.

because of the I cancelled my bbts order right away! also it works out cheaper than buying directly from enterbay.

39F984F0-228D-4998-A081-C5D73B11D0E0-2025-000001BBB29B7912_zps4069053f.jpg

45 home jordan with 3rd party concord

8ED20D19-8AC5-4244-9F33-F607B4BE87B8-2025-000001BBC447B2A6_zps8c577dfa.jpg

With 3rd party bred xi

Last edited:
Great to see the third party addons fit well.

Oh man, nice VIII's pickup also. I think I'll pass on the Grapes this Saturday, my 06's are still good =)

DSC00953.jpg

Great to see the third party addons fit well.

Oh man, nice VIII's pickup also. I think I'll pass on the Grapes this Saturday, my 06's are still good =)

DSC00953.jpg

Whats that transparent piece on the laces of the grapes?
Seen a bunch of pix now, but cant figure it out :)

Those are the lace locks...pretty much the trademark with all the Jordan 5s

anyhow, looks like people been posting pics of their Jordan shoe collection....I think i'll post mine too then :wink1:

Whats that transparent piece on the laces of the grapes?
Seen a bunch of pix now, but cant figure it out :)

A little taste of my J collection:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And last but not the least...this one below ain't even out yet!!!

picture.php

looks like this bad boy is gonna be a HK exclusive like the red 45 and only limited to 500 pcs if thats the case this is total BS! lets hope this is not the case!

Back