Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm from Chicago and they needed that game...hate to say it.. but who's Rose? Go Nate!

i know but if Noah can play hurt, why can't he since he's been clear. And apparently smokes everyone during practice. Why not put him on limited minutes and see where it goes. Mentally, i don't think he can overcome it. What happens if the Bulls meet the Heat? Then what? Is he really gonna sit out. What's more crazy if the Bulls win the series against the Heat with Nate. Now that would be something to ask for next season.

A lot of chatter on the local sports station regarding his heart and how quickly the masses turned against our beloved local hometown guy.

i know but if Noah can play hurt, why can't he since he's been clear. And apparently smokes everyone during practice. Why not put him on limited minutes and see where it goes. Mentally, i don't think he can overcome it. What happens if the Bulls meet the Heat? Then what? Is he really gonna sit out. What's more crazy if the Bulls win the series against the Heat with Nate. Now that would be something to ask for next season.

A lot of chatter on the local sports station regarding his heart and how quickly the masses turned against our beloved local hometown guy.

Supposedly, it's down to mental aspect, like a PTSD that those in the military often suffer from where you just can't shake the feeling that it going to happen again or that it isn't totally healed.

F#@% my "'only one jordan" plan. I got myself a #23 road and a #45 home. :banana

Plan to do this pose for the 45 with the 23's mvp trophy. :D

320555_display_image.jpg

F#@% my "'only one jordan" plan. I got myself a #23 road and a #45 home. :banana

Plan to do this pose for the 45 with the 23's mvp trophy. :D

320555_display_image.jpg

This pose would be my choice. . . but not sure which EB release will have the NBA Finals Trophy. If so, then I'll have to double up!

MichaelJordan&Trophy.jpg

The same fans that are questioning Rose's heart for not playing until he feels ready are the same fans that mocked Grant Hill and Greg Oden for being chronically injured as a result of coming back too soon from injuries.

The same fans that are questioning Rose's heart for not playing until he feels ready are the same fans that mocked Grant Hill and Greg Oden for being chronically injured as a result of coming back too soon from injuries.

Yea peeps need to know their role and acting like they know everything. I tore my ACL and it is not an easy injury to return from. Plus factor in that Foreman, Paxson and Tibs realize that even with D R that they aren't good enough to beat the Heat in 7. Get him back next year and hopefully they will make a move or 2 to challenge the heat.

man to go 3OT and not even win it, demoralizing!!

poor clippers game, they didn't get on tv till the 2nd half =)

Bro we were up by 14 with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter and lost. We deserve to lose the series now!!!

Bro we were up by 14 with 3 minutes left in the 4th quarter and lost. We deserve to lose the series now!!!
And you will!!! Sorry :(

My first post Yay! And I just PO'ed MJ but the 98 Finals MJ wil be the cream of the crop when it is released!

Heat get a better team you are correct but Pacers very inconsistent they are struggling with Atlanta so their hands are full right now :rotfl

Heat get a better team you are correct but Pacers very inconsistent they are struggling with Atlanta so their hands are full right now :rotfl

Very true but I doubt they will lose the series despite their recent struggles. Winning games on the road in the playoffs is a difficult task for the majority of teams not named Miami, so I still believe it will be Pacers vs Knicks.

Back