Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BBTS will probably ship based on preorder date so those who preorder late will probably get a later shipment or not even one at all.

Given that I don't see a preorder anywhere else in the US, best to get in your preorder early.

BBTS will probably ship based on preorder date so those who preorder late will probably get a later shipment or not even one at all.

Given that I don't see a preorder anywhere else in the US, best to get in your preorder early.

baitme.com is also taking preorders with a included free concords pendant for free!

Damn u right mines just came in why no box. Wtf? Whats the difference between red and white that they couldn't add the sneaker box??? SMH

I honestly dont see the point of the box when the figure itself comes only with one pair of sneaks. But hey, that's my own opinion. To each his own. :) Though it does seem weird that the red came with the box and the white didn't. :cuckoo:

I honestly dont see the point of the box when the figure itself comes only with one pair of sneaks. But hey, that's my own opinion. To each his own. :) Though it does seem weird that the red came with the box and the white didn't. :cuckoo:
I plan on getting 2 or 3 figures so the box would've helped especially since the difference in color should include the box.
Thanks! Tax kills it for me, they added $22.75 in tax!. BBTS doesn't charge sales tax :clap
Oh that sucks I will check the pendant on ebay and see what I think of it and purchase it then. They probably don't allow you to cancel pre-orders like BBTS either.

Just PO'd the red #23, which to me is iconic. As the #23 edition is going to be significantly higher in production numbers, you know it's just a matter of time before the customizers come out with warmup suits (for a more reasonable price than the $200 on ebay right now).

Oh that sucks I will check the pendant on ebay and see what I think of it and purchase it then. They probably don't allow you to cancel pre-orders like BBTS either.

Pendant looks like its carved out of wood? Looks pretty fugly IMO.

michael-jordan-enterbay-23-away-figurine-pre-order-04.jpg

Let me see if I have this right - the releases are -

#45 road/red
#45 home/white
#23 road/red - preordering

Is that it so far?

Red 23 just went up for order at ClarkToys.com Same price as BBTS (259.99) but you can use coupon code SPAWNBOARD to get 10% off ($26.00.) Shipping is even $3 less than at BBTS (for me at least.)

Red 23 just went up for order at ClarkToys.com Same price as BBTS (259.99) but you can use coupon code SPAWNBOARD to get 10% off ($26.00.) Shipping is even $3 less than at BBTS (for me at least.)

Can you cancel your pre-order with no penalty like at BBTS?

you can email clarks to cancel. They're good about it.

BBTS is super easy, just cancel on your account page.

OK and do multiple items come in there own brown shipper each and then together in the shipping box?

That I don't know for sure. Everything I have ordered from them didn't have an original brown shipper so I don't know if they included that in their bigger box or not. You can email and ask to be sure though.

That I don't know for sure. Everything I have ordered from them didn't have an original brown shipper so I don't know if they included that in their bigger box or not. You can email and ask to be sure though.

U ordered 1 or multiple items?

Great price! :clap

You all co sign with this store correct? I'm about to select PreOrder "Charge When Ships"... :panic:

Back