Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thats not the headsculpt we are getting though is it?

Otherwise there wont be a delay announcement from bill's fb saying that pics would be up on the 26th.

That I do not know. I just saw the link before me and read it but don't know what they are gonna do. I hope its different.

This might be a stupid question, but where is the log in on the Enterbay website. I purchased the 45 in white a few weeks ago and want to check the status of the shipment, if shipped. When I click to check order, it says to log in.

This might be a stupid question, but where is the log in on the Enterbay website. I purchased the 45 in white a few weeks ago and want to check the status of the shipment, if shipped. When I click to check order, it says to log in.

They email you a tracking# after it's shipped. You can't track your order status until then.

Is it worth it for an extra $150 markup?

That's a little cheaper than ebay prices from US sellers (without the outrageous Hong Kong shipping prices). I'd say you'd save anywhere from $50 to $150 getting it thru bbts. snoozers r loozers:gah:

That's a little cheaper than ebay prices from US sellers (without the outrageous Hong Kong shipping prices). I'd say you'd save anywhere from $50 to $150 getting it thru bbts. snoozers r loozers:gah:

That's why I just pulled the tigger on #23. There's just too much craziness with this figure to wait and shop for the best deal. Next thing you know this is sold out and it's on ebay for $500. For me it was just get it and get it over with. Peace of mind now.

Smooth move by BBTS. How many people would have canceled the #45 edition if this preorder came up before the 45 shipped??

Then again, some people were holding it in their pile of loot, so they would prolly cancel.

Then again, I would like to thank BBTS for offering this. Now I don't have to open my butt hole to an ebay seller.

Screw you ebay. Forever and ever

Smooth move by BBTS. How many people would have canceled the #45 edition if this preorder came up before the 45 shipped??

Then again, some people were holding it in their pile of loot, so they would prolly cancel.

Then again, I would like to thank BBTS for offering this. Now I don't have to open my butt hole to an ebay seller.

Screw you ebay. Forever and ever
hmmmm...but the 45 is a limited piece with 3000, thus increasing its perceived value to collectors. The 23 has no mention of a limit.

So, through BBTS, it is $260 plus shipping. How much are they charging for shipping in the US? What is Enterbay's selling price going to be on this figure, not including their $45 shipping price?

Back