Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am looking forward for the 23s, but I don't think anyone should expect to see a huge price difference from the exclusives. I believe the red 23 will come with one head and three pairs of shoes and will be around $2000 HKD compared to $2188 for the exclusive, so roughly $255 to $265 USD. The official launch will be on April 19 with shipping at the end of the month.

:yess: already ordered No.45 from you, looking forward to 23

Thank You ;)

Preordered #45 from you. Was wondering:
Will 23 be generally available from your site?
Unlike #45 where you had to be fast to get your order in?

And Thank You ;)

From my understanding thus far.....

#23 will be on general release and should be cheaper* than dealer price of #45 (#45 was offered for sale through Premium Dealers, BUT, there was no dealer discount, that's why Premium Dealers sold at a higher cost than EB store/site)

*Cheaper depending on item specifics/accessories.

I am glad I had one preordered via onesixthbruce just in case....I don't have much faith in EB; just make sure i don't get customs fees though.hehe..thanks; you should have a repeat customer now if it goes smooth.....when are you receiving and shipping them?

Yep we will :)

Unfortunatelly I was on a short holiday trip and came back on the 1st when the 45 was already sold out :( Poor me.

So - will have to wait for the 23 then - the date to preorder that at enterbay is the 17. April? Just wanted to make sure. Thanks

Any news on the hoop - would love to get that hoop - looks great together with the figure. A bundle would be nice :)

Announcement on the 19th, sale on the 30th I think.
Just check back here until the 19th :)

Its all part of the EB hype. For me the are the 2013 version of hot toys. Making different versions of the same thing till its maximised profit for them. IRON MAN anyone?

Added some pics
DSC_1002.jpg

DSC_1022.jpg

DSC_1016.jpg

DSC_1005.jpg

That hoop looks official. And just for reference #24 would never rise on MJ like that. Maybe Kobe #8 but def. NOT!!! #24 lol. Jk man

This is the world we live in. They are gonna milk it until the cow can go no more!!! And then on to the powdered milk.

Why does it matter if they are milking it? :dunno...
If you're interested in just The One version, does it matter there's 20 different ones?

Exactly. But I guess people just love to vent about everything on the internet since I doubt any of their friends in real life would care:lol

This is the world we live in. They are gonna milk it until the cow can go no more!!! And then on to the powdered milk.

There will be Jordan on vacation variant...Jordan at his restaurant...Charity Jordan...Baseball Jordan...Old retired Jordan...Olympic Gold Dream Team Jordan...Jordan playing Golf...Jordan meets Bill...:lol

Last edited:
I will be happy with my MJ #45 Home Exlusive and a MJ #23...and eventually a 1/4 scale Jordan...

There will be Jordan on vacation variant...Jordan at his restaurant...Charity Jordan...Baseball Jordan...Old retired Jordan...Olympic Gold Dream Team Jordan...Jordan playing Golf...Jordan meets Bill...:lol

Lmaoo.. I can't wait give me all of them until my bank account says no funds available!!!!

Back