Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So let me get this right, in addition to the exclusive red #45 (2,000 pcs.) we are getting a white #45 (500 pcs.). And which version is gonna go on sale in March 2?

And the white warmup outfit.
Low Bred XI's are lame, just give me the regular breds with white #23 :D

Hope they do release that warmup outfit for a general release as well.

Word. :lecture

I dont think they will release the warm ups for the regular release. Otherwise there'll be disappointments from those who pay premium, folks that lined up at the exhibition and they'll bombard enterbay Bill's FB page with hate msgs :lol

I dont know why they would release the low breds Mike never wore those and on the fashion tip the lows are corny.
Word. :lecture

I dont think they will release the warm ups for the regular release. Otherwise there'll be disappointments from those who pay premium, folks that lined up at the exhibition and they'll bombard enterbay Bill's FB page with hate msgs :lol
They need to do something they should just release the warmup for regular just exclusive get #45 only. It wouldnt be fair for the rest of us.

I dont know why they would release the low breds Mike never wore those and on the fashion tip the lows are corny.

They need to do something they should just release the warmup for regular just exclusive get #45 only. It wouldnt be fair for the rest of us.

Tell that to the rest of us who missed out on the Jordan XI concords, breds, MJ autograph cards, etc. :lol

The allure of the Jordan items and marketing have always been bout rarity and variants man. As much as I hate it, and want to get them all without paying marked up price on these.

Its Upper Deck 101 :lol

Honestly my head is swirling with all the variants and options. I just want to get the white or red 23.

I think the shoes are their own thing, though. Dollies (even with little shoes on them) seem like something else. But I don't collect shoes (unless you count all the ones my wife buys for my daughter that clutter up the house) so I can't really speak for those people.

I'm a sneakerhead and been collecting Jordan shoes, both OG and Retros and I can tell you now that this figure will be highly sought after by a lot of sneaker connoiseaurs, especially those that grew up in the Jordan era. So shoes is definitely their own thing BUT sneakerheads would definitely want a piece of these exclusive figures. Sneakernews.com, NiceKicks.com, etc. have been releasing photos and articles to keep up with this Enterbay 1/6 Michael Jordan figure for all sneakerheads to know and be kept up to date. Thing is too...most sneakerheads are willing to pay big money and even line up and camp just like they do with shoes. If they can pay $200-300/week on shoes, they can definitely find a way to pay and get their hands on these figures. So yes shoes is their own thing you're bang on that, but it's different with sneakerheads...I know, I'am one...especially when it comes to Jordan...a ton of sneakerheads fore sure are gonna go after these figures based on the feedback I've been seeing on several sneaker forum sites...

Wow.... now a 500 exclusive?...
yep, Enterbay will make so much money on this!:horror...
As much as I'd love to have different versions of MJ,
I'm good with just the #23 red outfit...
maybe a younger version to recreate a pose from this...

tumblr_ls76p4cJH71r3gup8o1_r1_400.gif

Wow.... now a 500 exclusive?...
yep, Enterbay will make so much money on this!:horror...
As much as I'd love to have different versions of MJ,
I'm good with just the #23 red outfit...
maybe a younger version to recreate a pose from this...

tumblr_ls76p4cJH71r3gup8o1_r1_400.gif

Who wears short shorts?

Some great shots Watermelon. I really like the chillin' pose with the ball under his left arm. Looks Great.

Back