Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't wait to grab the #23 version....will have it displayed in front of this:
1386945_detail.jpg

U got this box?

I hope that ENTERBAY will think to include in the package the figure number 23, shorty black number 23 michael jordan wear that underneath his shorts. it would be the killing

That would be crazy authentic to do so but I think u stretching it. Lol

Wow... 10K, man... value is really in the eyes of the beholder.

I think the head looks like Kevin Garnett to me.

Im glad he can get 10,000 for that he should sell it. It doesnt look like MJ at all. Nice Olympic kicks to match the jersey but everything looks painted on and that looks like on the Topps figures with the thin stick like balancer (no ****)

Now you know they can at least use the Air Jordan logo. I know they're 1/6, but I wonder if EB tried to etch the stats into the bottom of those Jordan's like the real ones. That was one thing I thought was really neat about those, I had the ones with the teal stripes, I wish I had the red ones, but then again he wore the teal first.

Now you know they can at least use the Air Jordan logo. I know they're 1/6, but I wonder if EB tried to etch the stats into the bottom of those Jordan's like the real ones. That was one thing I thought was really neat about those, I had the ones with the teal stripes, I wish I had the red ones, but then again he wore the teal first.

You can see the stats etched on the soles if you zoomed in.

you are all jealous but I understand do not worry, the head resembles that of garnett lol, you have big problems of view.

Maybe something I might have wanted a couple of decades ago, but not so much now.

It looks like they did oh ishhhhhhhhh! This is fantastic

Last edited:
these sculpted sneakers are just not doing it for me.. I really wish they wouldnt make a pointless 10 sneaker releases and actually spend that time making one actual good, non cheap looking fabric air jordan.. anyone who owns the Kobe figure will tell you that if the kicks come out looking anything like his, its a dissapointment..

you are all jealous but I understand do not worry, the head resembles that of garnett lol, you have big problems of view.

I don't think anyone is jealous bro everyone in this thread has been getting along. I guess everyone just didn't get how a piece like that was worth 10k it doesn't look the best but technology has advanced. No one is dissing you for it because when you are ready to sell that thing you will make a pretty big amount of cash buddy. We are all joking with you though man. No offense intended. Peace

Back