Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see ebay flooded with #45 Jordan's at absurd prices and sellers wondering why they can't shift them.

45 is really for completists only.

Like the new stand...this should have been their first release....the Kobe figure is so meh...

actually the Kobe figure being first is good thing. They get to do a trial run. Figure out the problems. Have you even seen early hot toys figures? Practice makes perfect.

Where's the best place to get the figure cause I'm from the USA and is the #23 jersey coming out the 26th also or just the #45 jersey?

2000 is actually quite a lot I think: it's "45" so you need some fans to even like that outfit. And I don't know how much these figures are, but its still a recession going on :D
There were 2000 MJ Beat It figures and that was an easy buy, so if its 2000 "45"'s I doubt it will be that hard to get.
Plus if the only difference is thes shoes I (and a lot of people I assume) will skip the 45 completely; why pay $200+ for a pair of 5cm shoes? Just cop the real retro Bred XI's and wear them yourself :D
Only 45 I'd want is if it were MJ in a baseball outfit with a baseball stand.

2000 is actually quite a lot I think: it's "45" so you need some fans to even like that outfit. And I don't know how much these figures are, but its still a recession going on :D
There were 2000 MJ Beat It figures and that was an easy buy, so if its 2000 "45"'s I doubt it will be that hard to get.
Plus if the only difference is thes shoes I (and a lot of people I assume) will skip the 45 completely; why pay $200+ for a pair of 5cm shoes? Just cop the real retro Bred XI's and wear them yourself :D
Only 45 I'd want is if it were MJ in a baseball outfit with a baseball stand.

May as well ask CoolRain to make me a pair

Really good looking headculpts. If they did a Barkley or Olajuwon, I might give it a go. Don't care much about MJ, though.

SnakeDoc

Back