Enterbay Michael Jordan

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
39F984F0-228D-4998-A081-C5D73B11D0E0-2025-000001BBB29B7912_zps4069053f.jpg

45 home jordan with 3rd party concord

8ED20D19-8AC5-4244-9F33-F607B4BE87B8-2025-000001BBC447B2A6_zps8c577dfa.jpg

With 3rd party bred xi

Loving the pose with the 8 Bugs :hi5:

QC issues already on the red 23. Not surprising. Maybe I should order through Enterbay and then open up a claim though PayPal and ill get a free figure as Enterbay never responds to QC issues.

From ENTERBAY Facebook:

We found there are several QC issues from the first batch of MJ#23 road edition purchased by our members and we are sincerely sorry about the incident. We will have special arrangement about this. All members who purchased the defected first batch of delivery, please bring the faulty jersey or sneakers to our shop between May 13-18, 2013 for a one-to-one exchange! Please remember to bring your receipt and the defected item in order to do the exchange process. This special arrangement is only available for those who made their purchase during May 2-5, 2013. All products being sold from May 6, 2013 onwards are from a new batch of delivery and we have already made changes from the production procedure to ensure new batches will not have the same QC issues! We apologize for all the inconvenience this might have caused you and we appreciate for your continual supports. Thank you for your attention!

EB sales team x

P.S. Please contact our shop on 2332 3615 if you have any questions regarding on this incident!

Update from Enterbay

"We will be changing the public releasing date to May 12, 2013 to ensure all new batch of delivery are up to our standard! We apologize for all the inconvenience this might have caused yout but I am sure you would rather to purchase a piece without any problems even if it means that u have to wait for another week! We feel your pain, cause we are in pain as well but we are trying our best to improve everything! And we WILL get through all these! Thank you all for your patients and your support!"

Here's an update regarding white 45

"Dear customers who has purchased the #45 white,

All the online orders have actually been dispatched but it's taking ua a while to upload all the tracking numbers, we will finish all eventually please be patient with us, we do have a rather small team!

Thank you!

Sales team EB x"

Here's an update regarding white 45

"Dear customers who has purchased the #45 white,

All the online orders have actually been dispatched but it's taking ua a while to upload all the tracking numbers, we will finish all eventually please be patient with us, we do have a rather small team!

Thank you!

Sales team EB x"

Mine showed up yesterday without no email notification, but I am not complaining, just unusual. He is really tall even compared to Thor, who is already the tallest. That said, EB figures seem to be taller than HT in general...

Post #100, :woo

Anyone spot the problem here.

923374_10152829543940424_885474239_n.jpg

i'll give you a clue he doesn't have 2 left feet, he has...

936968_10151658432529789_872732425_n.jpg

Oh My :thud:

How does Enterbay work?

Do they outsource everything or do they do stuff in house also?

How is this different then Hot Toys?

Other than the shoes, what happened there Topgear? Did you get an incomplete figure?

Other than the shoes, what happened there Topgear? Did you get an incomplete figure?

These aren't my pictures. They were from people who bought from Enterbays store in Hong Kong. They are giving replacements for any defective ones now and checking the next batch for any defects. So hopefully we shouldn't see anymore of these problems.

Just checked, mine is ok. I also saw pics of the regular red 23 body posted on TD, seems to be painted as there are scuff marks, is the 23 body different from the 45? Mine doesn't seem to be painted, but then I didn't try very hard to scratch the surface.

My area they are selling for around US$280 shipped, do you think it's a good idea to get 2 and hopefully get some out of it when red 23 sells out.

I'm not scalping just hoping i could get some extra bucks to fund maybe a white Jordan or All Star version or just to get a limited edition warm up suit off ebay...

I've probably seen at least 20 online sites with preorders. It's not going to sell out any time soon. Time will tell.

I think once the plain face head sculpt is out of print, value will rise because collectors that got into the Jordan line late will want to collect the older releases.

ENTERBAY =

BAD QC
Cheaper materials
Expensive trash

For everything there customer, and more so when exploiting Jordan's license

As always Bill make money whit GARBAGE..............."

badqc.jpg

Last edited:
Back