ENTERBAY: Men In Black

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe whoever does EB's customer service hasn't had a chance to check their emails for PayPal disputes. I wrote to them in July & got an automatic (well, I think it was automatic) reply saying they were working at the 'Exhibition Center in Wan Chai' until August 6th, & to be patient :dunno

I guess you got a free figure.

Maybe whoever does EB's customer service hasn't had a chance to check their emails for PayPal disputes. I wrote to them in July & got an automatic (well, I think it was automatic) reply saying they were working at the 'Exhibition Center in Wan Chai' until August 6th, & to be patient :dunno

I guess you got a free figure.

Then they need to be fired. It shouldn't take over a month to check your emails :cuckoo:

I contacted them a week or two before SDCC (ie right after I got my figures) and still haven't heard a thing from then. There's no excuse for that. Thank goodness for paypal. :lol

Oh, I already got my refund. Still don't want the figures anymore though :lol

All I can think of looking at them is this whole fiasco. Really ruins them for me. Well, that and their defects :lol

Can you give me more details?

broke at the elbow leaving the the ball in the joint......put it in some hot water and using a point got it free , was able to get a corosponding forearm from a spare truetype and it just about fits, once the jackets on it looks fine with better movement

I contacted them a week or two before SDCC (ie right after I got my figures) and still haven't heard a thing from then. There's no excuse for that. Thank goodness for paypal. :lol

So we all could have put in a claim with PayPal and gotten our money back and kept the figures?

So we all could have put in a claim with PayPal and gotten our money back and kept the figures?

It seems that way - you could have put in a claim, got your money back and, in the event that EB failed to contact you, keep the figures. But this would've meant ordering them in the first place, being prepared to send them back one way, and having EB not engage with either you or paypal. Oh yeah, and you'd also have to be a thieving s.o.b at heart :lol

Just remember that you have only 45 days to make a claim on Paypal...

Which is why as soon as I got back from SDCC I filed the claim. That gave them like 2 weeks to respond. Then Paypal gave them like another 2 weeks before giving me my money back. Enterbay had PLENTY of time to get in contact but they didn't. I mean I was more than happy to send them back to them, but if they can't be bothered to respond within a month's time, then what else could have been done? The silent treatment might work for them over in Asia, but that kind of crap doesn't fly here.

...as the Agent J headsculpt is very good as well, here's a litte close-up of it too... :wave

S9u8C.jpg

Hey Twilling,that looks really good!The eyes don't look a bit wonky like everyone else is saying!This is by far the BEST WS sculpt out there!^_^

Back