Enterbay Leslie Cheung - Rouge

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

breakersrevenge

Super Freak
Reaction score
So it begins..

8E10F7B7-E57B-4286-90F1-AA2390BAD40B-3119-00000260276DC86E_zps1056b6e6.jpg

Wiki - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rouge_(film)

Full film on YouTube!! But no subs!
[ame]https://youtu.be/FSqwmAB7Kmo[/ame]

Last edited:
This sculpt looks good too but I hate how they're always looking to their right side haha.

His hairsculpt for this is more flexible for Leslie Cheung bashes over the Hot Toys one. But there's something slightly off with both faces. Maybe it's because this one is younger looking than the other one.

The EB/Hot Toys tit-for-tat is hilarious when it extends to something like this. I bet if EB did Mr. Bean again, Hot Toys would respond with a Black Adder Atkinson.

Too bad it didn't prompt Hot Toys to do some Quinten Tarantino figures when they showed their Django stuff... instead they announed theLone Ranger.

This war does not always work out to the benefit :( Only with crap like this that no one wants or figures we already have a ton of (like Bruce Lee).

(Yeah yeah I know ignorant Westerner does not know about the all time greatest legend Leslie whateverhisnameis!)

Well, I think they'll do more of that when the costs are low (something like this guy) or when the potential benefits are high (Batman). Something that is neither, like a Tarantino movie, will probably be off the table.

I have no interest with this line but good gosh, that sculpt looks realistic.
Why cant most of HT's sculpt look like that (with Bane as an exception).

Asian reporting in!

Uhh... Can't help you. :huh
:lol Yeah, even though I heard about him most of my life, I never watched his movies or anything and I wasn't his fan. I completely understand why he's getting figures, but I don't intend to buy any of them, I just know the market is there. Still, I can't help but be happy to see more Asian actors being made into figures, like the HT Stormshadow, I hope it's a trend that continues. :)

Back