Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cheers. I don't know about grail piece, but it's a fun little project for now.
oh does this help with the boots.
Yes it does. Legend MrChris :hi5:

I think the EB Che boots I'm already using might actually be a pretty close match.

Cheers. I don't know about grail piece, but it's a fun little project for now.

Yes it does. Legend MrChris :hi5:

I think the EB Che boots I'm already using might actually be a pretty close match.

for the price to get JCVD it better be a grail piece ;) which if I go and do my own, I'll sadly have to go the cheap way, and just leave it at that.

Got the PlayToy knife today (which is kinda oversized, but I already knew that :lol) :yess:

oK31BOZ.png

Only a few more needed pieces before it's displayable.

from brucey van damme to crocodile van damme eh larry:lol...that's a BIG knife..happy huntimg for the rest mate.

JCVD = Jean Crocodile Van Dundee

Didn't you know that?

:lol

I think that's enough of me flooding this thread with WIP pics. Might post the next pics only when it's complete. Thanks again for your help with the boots Chris.

so want a van damme figure..maybe a timecop, lionheart or hard target version, and i'm so in.

Legend Pop. I did not know about that figure. Those are the gloves I want. Cheers.

Legend Pop. I did not know about that figure. Those are the gloves I want. Cheers.

if you need links let me know, DeathAsylum was kind enough to hook me up with some.

I'll be getting it and the KO headsculpt for it. The one Art Figures provides looks a little to much like Dredd to me :lol at least his mouth and jaw does :wink1:

Back