Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
bruce in about a minute....after he's blinded them with finger jabs.chain punched them then smashed their knees:lol,regarding ali.bruce even stated that ali was in his thoughts and was working on ways to combat him.(he even said with his(ali's) big fists,they would(if connected) leave this little chinese guy with no chance.he had much respect for ali.and even shadow boxed thinking the ''fight'' may happen.read up on it....
in competition,JCVD,NORRIS..etc were no doubt great champions,and all these ''fighters'' say yeah well bruce never got into the ring.
bruce NEVER trained for ring fighting..and as much as I admire the ''champions'' without a certain mr lee,they would not be what they are today.
regarding this figure.....average at best...as was Big Boss..no I didn't buy that either.

:rotfl.nice one larry.EB have gone to the dogs recently.compare the BL figures of years ago to BB.by today's standards are they better..i think not.factor in the price,poor value.if this JVCD figure had a younger/better sculpt(thanks JC your request for an ''older'' look) and to me the eyes are kinda funny/crosseyed/positioned wrong:dunno.this may have been a better seller.most people are kitbashing this for a ''villan'' figure.
as I said before.stick BL and JCVD in an NBA outfit,and we''ll get some awesome figures.:lol

Seeing Bruce Lee soar for a dunk would be quite the sight :lol

The eyes on the JCVD figure are fine Chris. Maybe it's the shadows in some pics making it look cross eyed? In person, & being an older JCVD, the sculpt has a bit of character in it, & the fine lines & wrinkles, together with EB's paint app, make it look like a nicely detailed quality sculpt.

as you have it larry.i'll take your word.i understand costs rise.but for the price of this (and big boss) I think it's poor value for money.
if the JCVD fans are happy with this figure...congrats and enjoy:clap,me I enjoy most of his films,but not enough to buy a figure.(I think you know who I collect :wink1:)

It's definitely not the best value figure. We've known that for some time. & it's not really a figure i'm going to recommend everyone to get, but it's not the most disappointing figure I've purchased. So there's that :lol I don't expect everybody to like it like me. I'm happy it holds my interest in person.

As for our Bruce Lee collections. The Blitzway EtD statue has reached the next level. I think it's one of the collectibles I'm really excited for. That's how you do it.

It's definitely not the best value figure. We've known that for some time. & it's not really a figure i'm going to recommend everyone to get, but it's not the most disappointing figure I've purchased. So there's that :lol I don't expect everybody to like it like me. I'm happy it holds my interest in person.

As for our Bruce Lee collections. The Blitzway EtD statue has reached the next level. I think it's one of the collectibles I'm really excited for. That's how you do it.

Just curious what was your biggest let down? So I know to stay away from it ;)

Just curious what was your biggest let down? So I know to stay away from it ;)
Not exactly let downs at the time, but I wouldn't mind getting my money back for every Bruce Lee figure/statue I purchased. Then putting the money towards Blitzway's EtD statue.

No doubt the Lee figure sold more as Lee's popularity has been around almost twice as long. I'm just glad some company is paying attention to what many fans want and that is movie figures. Can't wait for the Universal Soldier line.

I received my JCVD some days ago, awesome action figure.

DSC07649.jpg

DSC07659999_C_pia.jpg

Congratulations, Diego! My Brazilian friends say your Enterbay 1/6 JCVD Jean-Claude Van Damme Review / DiegoHDM - YouTube is damme cool!

I respect JCVD as an actor who improved his acting skills through the years but he'll always be the ultimate karateka to me, first. That's why I got him this gi.
I am adding some stickers on it. They are just regular stickers but if you wish to get the best results, guys, I recommend the heat transfer printing paper.

On the belt, the words Karate Do and Shotokan. On his back, his trademarked JCVD initials.

Soon, I am also spicing him up with more accessories for more Van Dammage... :yess:

10548004_10152357663010906_4658985233251373782_o.jpg

10648314_10152357671095906_2993793428204044561_o.jpg

Thanks dude !

JCVD shared my review on his official FB page... i can't believe that, i'ts awesome :yess:

https://www.facebook.com/JCVDonline/posts/10154781591645046

Congratulations, Diego! My Brazilian friends say your Enterbay 1/6 JCVD Jean-Claude Van Damme Review / DiegoHDM - YouTube is damme cool!

I respect JCVD as an actor who improved his acting skills through the years but he'll always be the ultimate karateka to me, first. That's why I got him this gi.
I am adding some stickers on it. They are just regular stickers but if you wish to get the best results, guys, I recommend the heat transfer printing paper.

On the belt, the words Karate Do and Shotokan. On his back, his trademarked JCVD initials.

Soon, I am also spicing him up with more accessories for more Van Dammage... :yess:

View attachment 141259

View attachment 141260

Received some parts for my Vilain kitbash. I still have some parts coming, but I was excited & decided to take pics of my WIP :lol

I went from not sure about kitbashing a Vilain figure, to kitbashing 2, & ordering HT Barney Ross (discounted at SSC during Spooktacular) :lol

qktHgD0.png

lDV8zJp.png

NbAIRhL.png

From the PlayToy set, I only really wanted the coat & knife. Although I did buy the pants & belts from the set as well, since it was convenient at the time, but those are both pretty generic. I'm not sure what boots (the kind you put toy feet in) to get for my kitbash. I've been trying to grab screens of the boots from the movie, but haven't really come up with a clear enough picture to tell what I should be looking for. The EB Che boots is what I'm using right now on my "Final Fight" version (on the right). I want something more accurate if available.

Also, the plan was/is to get a black v neck shirt, & wristwatch for the "Final Fight" version.

Received some parts for my Vilain kitbash. I still have some parts coming, but I was excited & decided to take pics of my WIP :lol

I went from not sure about kitbashing a Vilain figure, to kitbashing 2, & ordering HT Barney Ross (discounted at SSC during Spooktacular) :lol

qktHgD0.png

lDV8zJp.png

NbAIRhL.png

From the PlayToy set, I only really wanted the coat & knife. Although I did buy the pants & belts from the set as well, since it was convenient at the time, but those are both pretty generic. I'm not sure what boots (the kind you put toy feet in) to get for my kitbash. I've been trying to grab screens of the boots from the movie, but haven't really come up with a clear enough picture to tell what I should be looking for. The EB Che boots is what I'm using right now on my "Final Fight" version (on the right). I want something more accurate if available.

Also, the plan was/is to get a black v neck shirt, & wristwatch for the "Final Fight" version.

Well since the hair as you have pointed out, isn't accurate anyways the boots shouldn't matter, no one but yourself is really gonna care I'm sure. Also what body did you use for the one on the right the arms looks amazing.

It's a statue. Enterbay Bruce Lee Black Label statue. I'm thinking the body might not actually work for what I was planning (head might be too big, or body too small).

& I took a bunch of screenshots of the movie to try & figure out clothing & stuff, & actually convinced myself that for his intro scene, the EB hairstyle is closer than I thought. His hair in his intro scene is kinda neat, compared to what his hair looks like later on in the movie. I know my kitbash isn't going to be 100% screen accurate, but I want to try to get it pretty accurate.

Other than the boots, I want more accurate gloves (black with white/creamy coloured fur ends), but at least with the gloves I know what I'm looking for. Or they can simply be hidden under the coat.

bruce van damme eh larry:lol.liking the statue kitbash.the coat seems to make jc look a tad chubby maybe leave it open..but im sure you will iron the little niggles out.good look on finding the bits your after.
you gonna paint a starfish on his neck:dunno.
oh does this help with the boots.

Last edited:
bruce van damme eh larry:lol
:lol I'm thinking about scrapping that idea. I wanted a seamless look, but the body really isn't a fit.

He does kinda look puffy in the pics, with the jacket on. & that's with me trying for a bit to make it look good too. I wanted an open jacket look, but I can't really get it to look right open. I'm thinking some clever posing with a gun &/or knife might help camouflage certain things. I'm having a bit of fun with it
biggrin.gif

:lol I'm thinking about scrapping that idea. I wanted a seamless look, but the body really isn't a fit.

He does kinda look puffy in the pics, with the jacket on. & that's with me trying for a bit to make it look good too. I wanted an open jacket look, but I can't really get it to look right open. I'm thinking some clever posing with a gun &/or knife might help camouflage certain things. I'm having a bit of fun with it
biggrin.gif

It looks great man, I got to many pre orders to make this guy, so I am very jealous. Also he pulls his turtle neck to reveal his tatoo if I'm not mistaken ;) no need to show it, and who cares about the little details, people will see it and know who it is. Though if you can get the boots and gloves, could look like a very nice grail piece :D

Back