Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only commented that the kitbash using the recast sculpt & PlayToys figure looked kinda cool, but I was planning to get the EB set anyway, & maybe kitbashing a Vilain figure with it. Plus, I wanted to see what the EB body looked like (unpainted nipples :slap :lol). If the recast had the hair altered to be accurate to Vilain's hairstyle in the movie, then I think I'd probably buy it then. I am curious how the recast matches up to the authentic sculpt though. & maybe my curiosity can lead to a purchase. So who knows what I'll do :lol

If you ever do I would love to see the pics, as said before I plan on kitbashing the vilain wrong hairstyle and all, but its more in my budget to get the recast, can't buy the Expendables outfit, body, and also a official enterbay figure. Just to much so the recast is the way for me. If I get the sculpt before you I'll try and post pics.

EDIT: someone already did, in the last page. Also I was planning on putting glasses on him, but the eyes on the recast are too bad. Not as good as EB by any means but not too bad for a recast.

I received mine [2 figures] 2 days ago from Enterbay, Hong Kong...and coincidentally, received also the YZ-Toys 1/6 Karate Uniform from eBay, USA the same day!
I will buy him a watch and belt.

The figure is amazing. No QC issues at all! Just make sure to check on the hip joints and see if the screws are to the backward sides! No need to unscrew 'em, just rotate the joint against the thigh 'n it will do.

Main reason I got 2 isn't that I want to create a Chad & Alex duo from Double Impact as my friends think, but cuz I would really hate to change his cloths from movie star to martial arts star every now 'n then.

Here are some photos I took of the figure(s)...

10648519_10152346377325906_2441945221596037256_o.jpg

10648529_10152346428620906_509992328560433561_o.jpg

10679615_10152346559970906_9011391252400331609_o.jpg

10355411_10152346699990906_6106732091974217046_o.jpg

1974286_10152346833755906_1780618864528746808_o.jpg

10460586_10152346943270906_1727685875389505544_o.jpg

10710506_10152347089410906_3306811980615506982_o.jpg

1795305_10152348618755906_5978263006233189757_o.jpg

Shame on those who are buying knockoffs...Honestly, this figure is great and should not be passed on!
RM-1043 • https://tinyurl.com/JCVDEB

I received mine [2 figures] 2 days ago from Enterbay, Hong Kong...and coincidentally, received also the YZ-Toys 1/6 Karate Uniform from eBay, USA the same day!
I will buy him a watch and belt.

The figure is amazing. No QC issues at all! Just make sure to check on the hip joints and see if the screws are to the backward sides! No need to unscrew 'em, just rotate the joint against the thigh 'n it will do.

Main reason I got 2 isn't that I want to create a Chad & Alex duo from Double Impact as my friends think, but cuz I would really hate to change his cloths from movie star to martial arts star every now 'n then.

Here are some photos I took of the figure(s)...

View attachment 140169

View attachment 140171

View attachment 140172

View attachment 140173

View attachment 140174

View attachment 140176

View attachment 140177

View attachment 140178

Shame on those who are buying knockoffs...Honestly, this figure is great and should not be passed on!
RM-1043 • https://tinyurl.com/JCVDEB

Just can't afford it, and would rather just get the recast since all I'm getting is the headsculpt. For my kitbash its going to cost at least 150.00 or more all together, if I went the EB route it would cost way more. And I would rather put money towards the DAM figure coming out, since it has a better sculpt. IMHO

I am curious how the recast matches up to the authentic sculpt though. & maybe my curiosity can lead to a purchase. So who knows what I'll do :lol
EB final product

nfA4P8B.jpg

Knockoff

mi5X6VH.jpg

Knockoff is ok if you put sunglasses on
Curiosity cured :lol Cheers.
If you ever do I would love to see the pics, as said before I plan on kitbashing the vilain wrong hairstyle and all, but its more in my budget to get the recast, can't buy the Expendables outfit, body, and also a official enterbay figure. Just to much so the recast is the way for me. If I get the sculpt before you I'll try and post pics.

EDIT: someone already did, in the last page. Also I was planning on putting glasses on him, but the eyes on the recast are too bad. Not as good as EB by any means but not too bad for a recast.
The recast looked okay in the video posted earlier. As usual, the authentic product is nicer, but for a Vilain kitbash, it looks alright.
This is a pretty cool pic.

Would be cool to have proper sculpted feet though.

The shortest fight in history :lol

Oh, yeah attah wattah battah k-a-k-a-kah! It's all what you know only from "films", but do you know that JCVD has a 18-1 KO international fight record and that he beat the best in the world? Nah, I don't think so. Stay in your attah wattah battah k-a-k-a-kah fantasy world, kid.

He beat Chuck Norris? .....

Thats like the biggest under statement, he did so much more. He created what is now considered MMA his own fighting style. I'm not saying JCVD isn't good, but this is a fight we just will never ever see so no point in arguing it.

Thats like the biggest under statement, he did so much more. He created what is now considered MMA his own fighting style. I'm not saying JCVD isn't good, but this is a fight we just will never ever see so no point in arguing it.

Well said!
I saw Jean-Claude Van Damme training martial arts in real life at a dojo! He kicks as fast as a bullet and as powerful as a canon! He's a beast inside the gym like a mighty lion inside a cage. However, Van Damme himself owes Bruce Lee huge respect and is his fan but he cannot tell who would win if they would have had the chance to (friendly) fight. Yes, there is no argue here. I took this photo as a matter of paying respect to both Legends.

Legend? I liked it better when he was Mr "attah wattah battah k-a-k-a-kah" who fights in fantasy world.

Doesn't matter. Those 2 have nothing on this guy .....

seagal-performing.jpg

Oh, yeah attah wattah battah k-a-k-a-kah! It's all what you know only from "films", but do you know that JCVD has a 18-1 KO international fight record and that he beat the best in the world? Nah, I don't think so. Stay in your attah wattah battah k-a-k-a-kah fantasy world, kid.

Well said!
I saw Jean-Claude Van Damme training martial arts in real life at a dojo! He kicks as fast as a bullet and as powerful as a canon! He's a beast inside the gym like a mighty lion inside a cage. However, Van Damme himself owes Bruce Lee huge respect and is his fan but he cannot tell who would win if they would have had the chance to (friendly) fight. Yes, there is no argue here. I took this photo as a matter of paying respect to both Legends.

That's the difference between Norris and Van Damme, and Lee. What is this 'friendly' fight dribble? There is no such thing as a 'friendly' fight, but Norris and Van Damme both hide behind the notion of 'competition' fighting to tacitly declare themselves Lee's equal as combat fighters. Lee had hairier balls than both Norris and Van Damme put together. Ali Vs Lee is the only speculative fight even worth debating, since Ali's competition fights involved actually hitting his opponents.

Go play with your shinebox matey, and leave the speculation to folks who know a thing or two about fighting and martial arts.

Legend? I liked it better when he was Mr "attah wattah battah k-a-k-a-kah" who fights in fantasy world.

Doesn't matter. Those 2 have nothing on this guy .....

seagal-performing.jpg
The SFX was to wake ya up, dude! No fight would end short if the 2 titans fight, but who would win is just unknown.
As for that guy...please, let 'im enjoy his snack in peace...

fat-seagal.jpg

Back