Enterbay - Jean Claude Van Damme figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This should be a 100$ figure.For that price people might just buy it because of the new body that can do the split.Even i would consider this for a cheap price and display him in the split just for fun.

Nice head to use for a Expendables 2 JCVD figure too.Like the new figure from Play toy.Clothes and accessories looks good,but the head is far off!

Attachments

• 13.jpg
    13.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 1,547
Nice head to use for a Expendables 2 JCVD figure too.Like the new figure from Play toy.Clothes and accessories looks good,but the head is far off!

Come on. :lol

The head sculpt isn't that off (its actually pretty good), and you can't even compare it to that knockoff figure.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

Come on. :lol

The head sculpt isn't that off (its actually pretty good), and you can't even compare it to that knockoff figure.

Sent from my SGH-T999L using Tapatalk

No,i meant the Play Toy head is far off.And the Eb one could be a good one to use for the Playtoy Expendables one.

That's my plan for this one. He will fit in nicely with my Expendables collection :)

I would have done the same too,but i recently sold both Art figures' Gunner and Lee because im trimming down my collection by 70-80%.I want the knife for my Barney Ross though.

Meh. It was always going to be Old Man Van Damme instead of what most people would've wanted: Bloodsport or Kickboxer Van Damme.

I'd forgotten all about that one. I know I saw it when it was released, but I re-watched some scenes on youtube just now and could barely recall it. He's in great shape there. And form too, some if those scenes were pretty funny to watch a couple of decades on.

I reckon Wrong Bet has some of THE best fight sequences of all his films. :)

Sure - he's not wearing anything fancy to immediately invoke thoughts of "wow - I want a figure of him there".. but the hair, the singlet / dress pants - the attitude.. classic Van Damme. :duff

^ I know that's a different film (Kickboxer ?), but isn't the above example what I described - to a T, in my following post?

I guess that was his 'go to' look in most of his films. :lol

:slap

Why not a Bloodsport figure?

:slap

Rant aside, his legs are really too skinny for this JCVD figure.

Back