Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So glad to see Donnie Yen getting so much love lately.... He always seems to get stuck behind the shadow of other people, but the man is a serious bad @$$.

I would really like to order the Donnie Yen Ip Man from enterbay, but when you I press the buy button on there website to pre order it, it takes me to a paypal page that is in Chinese. Is there a way to change there paypal page to English?

If not how are you guys placing your orders?

Also is there anywhere is I can order it from?

Thank you for all your time and help.

I would really like to order the Donnie Yen Ip Man from enterbay, but when you I press the buy button on there website to pre order it, it takes me to a paypal page that is in Chinese. Is there a way to change there paypal page to English?

If not how are you guys placing your orders?

Also is there anywhere is I can order it from?

Thank you for all your time and help.

If you can wait till US shipment....my supplier has it for $159.99 + S/H.

If anyone is interested, you can email him @ [email protected]
and tell him Brandon sent you and he will honor that price. He is based out of Florida and he says he is expecting shipment in October.

His name is Randy and he has top notch customer service. Just trying to help out our fellow collectors here!

His website is www.manofactionfigures.com

Semi-related: new pic of the new Donnie Yen as Chen Zhen figure.

ap_20100819102736535.jpg

Must buy!

Awesome! I'll have to see the movie before buying this one. But I guess it's gonna kick ass. :yess:

Thank you Brandon for the link. However October is a long way off and if I could get it from enterbay this month I would like to go that route. Has anybody ordered off of their website? And if so what did you do on the Chinese paypal page? Is there a way to switch it to English?

I am thinking about just getting the head, some hands/feet, and a TT slim, but don't see it parted out right now. Maybe later I guess...

I am thinking about just getting the head, some hands/feet, and a TT slim, but don't see it parted out right now. Maybe later I guess...

Pretty sure you won't want to use the Slim TT. Stick with a standard TT or Narrow shoulder.

Thank you Brandon for the link. However October is a long way off and if I could get it from enterbay this month I would like to go that route. Has anybody ordered off of their website? And if so what did you do on the Chinese paypal page? Is there a way to switch it to English?
I've never had that problem. Here's my link. https://www.enterbay.com/web/home.php?langsign=en It should be in English already, but if not, you'll notice the 'English' link on the top right hand of the page.

Here's the link to IP Man. https://www.enterbay.com/web/productInfo.php?f=list&id=372 Hopefully from here your Paypal will be in English also.

I found the English page to view there items but as soon as you press the buy button it takes you to a Chinese paypal. I already placed an order through brandons link. Waiting until October sucks but atleast it's coming.

I found the English page to view there items but as soon as you press the buy button it takes you to a Chinese paypal. I already placed an order through brandons link. Waiting until October sucks but atleast it's coming.

I see what you mean, when I ordered mine from EB I got an English billing page, just now I went in and I got Chinese. Shouldn't be too difficult to navigate to complete an order though, the bright yellow/orange buttons are the ones you need to press! :)

Just went in again, there's a Chinese/English toggle on the top right hand side of the page!

Last edited:
i order stragiht from Enterbay, havent got an email of anything yet =( :thud:

Me neither..

I ordered mine on 31- July and have'nt got an email of anything yet..:dunno

Im, going to put in contact with Enterbay directly, because the instructions said that IP man would be shipped in midle August..:gah:

go back a few pages, i posted that i have asked enterbay thru their facebook page and they told me theyr gonna ship the pre orders this week

Back