Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
the sculpt is so nice that is still shines but hot toys painting on it would have made that thing look like a wax figure...

Nice photos, but like most everyone else here I'm wondering the same thing...

How do get the exclusive clothes?

40181_413781902918_633832918_4932839_7656046_n.jpg

The factory painter who worked on Jengo's figure did a much better job than the ones I've seen on some of the pics from Toy World. It's easy to tell, because the hair line on Jengo's Ip Man is clean with no slop or unpainted tips of hair.

any idea how u get it? i pre ordered straight from EB, does that mean i get it? or is it a HK Ani-Com exclusive like the HT bruce lee body??

dang it, i hope this doesn't mean I have to go ebay-shopping for an exclusive outfit with those jacked up prices...

How could EB have made those clothes an exclusive??! Would Hot Toys have made the shotgun a T-800 exclusive? :slap

and :panic:

and :mad:

and :cuckoo:

and :gah:

Even me myself still don't know why I got that alternate costume, I realize that after I browse my bags in hotel...

Maybe because I shout the keyword the told to the customer to say it, it's "ngor yiu du sub gor" ("I wanna beat 10 persons!") So I guess that's the costume for that scene.

But after I opened it last night it seems it's different from the 10 persons beating scene... It has different stitches and model.

And it's seems weird I think... So relax guys, this item isn't really good and doesn't need to be debated ^^

I will post some pics later after I arrived at my batcave.

Btw I'm really glad everyone can enjoy the photos ^^ thanks guys!

Btw, fyi, I brought my ipmans in my luggage and flew back to my country, suddenly the nose got a black spots! I don't know where it came from, on panic situation I wipe it with a tissue and I did it too hard causing a defect on the nose.. You may see a little bit yellowish area on his nose at my close up photos above. Well.. Really my baddd!! T_T it happened to both of my ip man....

More sad story.. At that night my wooden dummy fallen from the desk, causing the feet/kick dummy of the wooden dummy broken T_T but a little fix could repair the dummy... They're destined to be my not for sale collection then... T_T

But afterall.. This figure is still a very amazing figure.. Can't stop watching them in my room... ^^

i think someone else has gotten the extra costume from the event. i remember seeing a photo of it somewhere

so its probably exclusive an exclusive event item (hoping that enterbay will include it to those who pre ordered directly from them)

i think someone else has gotten the extra costume from the event. i remember seeing a photo of it somewhere

so its probably exclusive an exclusive event item (hoping that enterbay will include it to those who pre ordered directly from them)

Somehow I doubt it - but I'll wait til I see Jengo's pics before I get too bummed about it.

Me too..

I have seen a picture in Toyworld forum showing this extra costume days ago... He got the figure at the last Ani- com showroom (End July- Early August).

I can,t find the picture now, but he displays the figure with the long and black regular costume,all the accesories, the box, and the other 2 costumes (One of them the extra costume)

here it comes :

38616_414179817918_633832918_4943366_5040914_n.jpg

40025_414179467918_633832918_4943353_2505310_n.jpg

40025_414179472918_633832918_4943354_5913871_n.jpg

what do you think? not bad I guess.. hahaha..

I dunno where is this clothes came from in the movie.. any idea? as the labour maybe? I'm not sure...

The stitches isn't pretty good too, and the length of the front fabric is too low. Well not bad at all ^^

I like how they include a sheet with all the trapping exercises you can do with the dummy.

I wish I wasn't hurting financially, or I'd have gotten this figure without hesitation.

@cheungkinmen : hAHahaha yes maybe it's because of the clothes ^^;; But yes it's seems like having a long neck.. lol... because this time enterbay use a Head+Neck headsculpt type.. but I think that's not a big problem ^^

@Bezzerker : I'm really glad you enjoyed the shots! haHahaa thanks bezzz!! ^^

@gunm : actually.. it's pretty hard to apply the tapping exercise into reality.. because I think it's hard to see the picture and it's too small and.. too much.. lol ^^ Try to watch this item directly at your local shop so you can decide whether you gonna buy it or not, but I remind you that you must be feel a little bit awkward about the eyes at the first sight! But after a several times passing, I think you'll get used to the stare and gonna like the headsculpt as well as the whole figure.. Good luck! ^^

The extra outfit is pretty terrible. It is not the 10 man fight outfit.
What's the best deal to get this figure?

Back