Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Think it's cos HK based folks collected him from ACGHK 2010 that's currently on-going now, don't think he's officially released yet.

...meanwhile....:lol
opojf7.jpg

Pic courtesy of KennyCHF

Have you noticed that Mr Bean is being used as the dummy in several pics with newly released Eb figures?ALWAYS! :lol

What a great pic. :lol Do you think they used the same hair piece for both figures? :lol That Mr Bean. What a great $150 figure to put an eyeball system on. He's a scream. :lol

Everyone thought WTF when it 1st came out but I think it's turned out amazing, even in plastic form Bean still makes us laugh!!

That pic won't be funny with any other fig besides Bean!

Hrrrrmmmmm. I think I may keep my order... if only he didn't look like he just got punched by Twister...

Great skin texture... but I hope not all of the eyes are slightly crooked like that.

Those are some very nice photos. Aside from the dull, blank eyes and the messy paint job on the hairline, the figure doesn't look half-bad.

thank goodness he looks better then the other pictures!!! but me reckons still need a paint job

That is one serious parting line across the middle of his head! That bothers me as much if not more than the sloppy paint. Torn between disappointment at how far it appears to be from the proto and relief that it's not as bad as the pics a few pages make it look.

I saw that seam line, too. Just blown too much away at how much the sculpt looks like him.

Back