Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What shoulder issue? The guy who posed it just has them pushed downward for some reason.

Last edited:
If probably just came out of the box like that. I retract the 'stupid' part of my previous post. As much as I appreciate all the earlier buyers from HK taking photos newly released figures, it wouldn't hurt to take a few moments to get everything set right.

He looks sleeping here. When put my hands on this figure I'll put some more gloss in his eyes, maybe that willl fix it.

The eyes and slouchy built, intentional or otherwise, actually add on to the unassuming & calm impression I have of Ip Man in the movie :)...but yes, a primary concern for me is his eye direction, some HK collectors described them as 'dazed' cos he appeared to be focusing nowhere in particular.

The eyes and slouchy built, intentional or otherwise, actually add on to the unassuming & calm impression I have of Ip Man in the movie :)...but yes, a primary concern for me is his eye direction, some HK collectors described them as 'dazed' cos he appeared to be focusing nowhere in particular.

Exactly he looks dazed, hope it's fixable in some way.

I guess glossing probably ain't gonna help that much, a repaint of his eyes then may be the only way to go if you find him too dazed or sleepy in hand.

I hope Enterbay would consider making a figure of the real Great Grandmaster. I would be more interested in that :)

However, this figure looks amazing.

I hope Enterbay would consider making a figure of the real Great Grandmaster. I would be more interested in that :)

However, this figure looks amazing.

There is actually one made by some company, don't know which. Here's the only ebay auction I found of the Grandmaster Yip Man:

https://cgi.ebay.com/IP-MAN-Donnie-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255a736a33

Looks ok to me. I was considering buying it, but I better save the money for Donnie.

Talking about Donnie, [sarcasm] I'll share a top notch Donnie Yen sculpt I found [/sarcasm] :

donnie+4.jpg

:rotfl

Just for fun, here's a Donnie Ip Man figure pic stumbled while googling, the only info. on the blog about him if I remember correctly is that it was bought from HK.

29z4jky.jpg

Just for fun, here's a Donnie Ip Man figure pic stumbled while googling, the only info. on the blog about him if I remember correctly is that it was bought from HK.

If only I'd come across this figure before I preordered the EB version :slap

There is actually one made by some company, don't know which. Here's the only ebay auction I found of the Grandmaster Yip Man:

https://cgi.ebay.com/IP-MAN-Donnie-...tem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item255a736a33

Looks ok to me. I was considering buying it, but I better save the money for Donnie.

Thanks for the link :D

Oh man, it's gonna cost $125 total :( I wonder how good the body is. I hope ETB, HT, or DiD pick this up (the latter because they seem to be the ones concentrating on historical figures).

29z4jky.jpg

I have that!

It was given to the cast and crew, mine was given to me by Sifu Leo Au Yeung who was the Wing Chun choreographer for Ip Man.

I don't know if this had been asked but I orderd mine from Enterbay and it looks like they're out. So will Enterbay ship sooner than mid August?

Back