Enterbay IP MAN

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
donnie_aa.jpg

Donnie with EB CEO Bill and T.York

Lol that looks like a 1:1 scale Donnie Yen statue...Hope EB's comes out with the same quality of paint apps

manomanomanomanoman! I WANT THE FIGURE NOW, haha, so I can start completing my martial art heroes, I have GOD Bruce lee, Fearless Jet Li, now I need this one and hope Enterbay releases their Jackie Chan figure, and I'm set.

I haven't watched any Donnie Yen films, the only movie i saw with him in it is Blade so i'll be one of those who'll want to bash him into Snowman so i'm not liking the head-with-sculpted-neck.

I haven't watched any Donnie Yen films, the only movie i saw with him in it is Blade so i'll be one of those who'll want to bash him into Snowman so i'm not liking the head-with-sculpted-neck.

You're missing out on a lot of good movies then. You need to check out some of his other work. He was great in his whole 2 minutes in Blade II, but that role was nothing compared to what he's been doing lately.

~~Can someone help me find a U.S. based Enterbay dealer?? I'd like to pre-order this one ASAP.

Last edited:
~~Can someone help me find a U.S. based Enterbay dealer?? I'd like to pre-order this one ASAP.

Not meaning to sound too obvious or take the piss. But have you tried emailing Enterbay for a list of U.S. Dealers you could order from? Would imagine they would be willing to point you in a direction that you could order their products from.

This may be the my first Enterbay fig!

Hopefully he's under $200 with the wooden dummy.

Back