Enterbay Ip Man (signed by Donnie Yen) charity auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got one of the IP man signed this morning. Euro-dollar conversion is quite interesting these days.
But i'm not sure i did the right choice...:gah:

It's time they release the Jackie Chan figure!. Who does not want one ?. They could make him in every movie he has been and I would buy them all, even Tuxedo Jackie Chan.

Chow Yung Fat is another I'd buy in a heartbeat as well as Jet Li. I'm sure a Jackie Chan figure would save them.

Oh yes.. Chow Yun Fat from A Better Tomorrow.... I'd pre-order that immediately.

hehe, I wrote this on Enterbay's Facebook:

Well, the auctions didn't end up with big money. IF these were JACKIE CHAN figures I bet it would have gotten more attention. Come on Bill, give us the Jackie Chan figure you showed a million years ago. How come Donnie gets 2 figures in a row and Jackie is lacking a proper release. I would buy all versions of every movie jackie was in, just like Bruce Lee. Mark my words...

This was the response I got:

Yes I know we might not have raised big money, but we just hope that every little helps really. And regarding on the Jackie Chan projects. I will pass on the message to the bosses again.

He/she said "again", I guess if lots of people really want it they might do it, but then "again" I doubt they would release The Chan man figure.

Enough off topicness...

They showed the Jackie Chan figure at a show. Big deal. They never said they were producing him. Maybe it was one of Arnies projects, just like his Indiana Jones was shown at shows, amongst others. Enterbay, and in particular Arnie, probably never had the licence. I doubt Enterbay will be releasing Jackie Chan as well. Hot Toys may be the hope for its release.

On topic. Enterbay has Ip man out and Legend of the Fist coming. So they did well to secure Donnie Yens signature on these figures and donate to a good cause, even in these turbulent times for them.

Hi everybody :wave

Looking for THIS Action Figure or the signed Chen Zhen Enterbay Figure.

Any Info or Seller would be highly appreciated ! Thank you very much.

Cheers

laagi

Back