Enterbay Ip Man (signed by Donnie Yen) charity auction

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Narrow what licenses? Bruce Lee and . . . . Shadow Warriors? What else did they have?

They...uh...Bruce Lee? :lol

In all seriousness, they have Donnie Yen, Onimusha, Leon the Professional, Storm Warriors (still). That's off the top of my head.

i don't buy the factory closing story because they've released a ton of figures. just look at anything bruce lee related! :lol

they also have prison break - which has been announced and shown 2 years ago.

dragon ball z - where they released two figures and canceled bulma

onimusha - two heads and prototypes shown over a year ago

i like enterbay's stuff and have the 24 bauer and several bruce's and the latest ip man figure, but their quality has gone way down since bauer. :(

You know what could save them? Making figures based on other Asian martial arts movie stars. How many times have fans cried out for a Jackie Chan or another Jet Li figure? How about Chow Yun Fat or Tony Jaa?

Come on, Enterbay.

You know what could save them? Making figures based on other Asian martial arts movie stars. How many times have fans cried out for a Jackie Chan or another Jet Li figure? How about Chow Yun Fat or Tony Jaa?

Come on, Enterbay.

Lol...I figured Jackie Chan was next on their list. I still need to catch up and get Jet and Donnie now. I'm probably never going to get a Bruce Lee figure because I can't decide which version I want.

Come on, Enterbay.

It's time they release the Jackie Chan figure!. Who does not want one ?. They could make him in every movie he has been and I would buy them all, even Tuxedo Jackie Chan.

Chow Yung Fat is another I'd buy in a heartbeat as well as Jet Li. I'm sure a Jackie Chan figure would save them.

Lol...I figured Jackie Chan was next on their list. I still need to catch up and get Jet and Donnie now. I'm probably never going to get a Bruce Lee figure because I can't decide which version I want.

For me it's between Enter The Dragon and Game of Death. More iconic would be GOD because of the jumpsuit, which is the one I have.

i doubt we would ever get to see these being released

4063689220_7d7a6eaf3f_o.jpg

4062940237_27ce09d7f7_o.jpg

4062940333_82537532e3_o.jpg

4063689606_142a74cd61_o.jpg

4063689698_268ae35eed_o.jpg

pb_sco_tattoo.jpg

I just spoke with Enterbay again, and was assured all is well.
They have changed factories, so the products being manufactred by the old factory are now on hold, but even though on hold they still plan to to try and make them further down the line. The letter sent out was to appologise to retailers for the fact that not enough units were available to meet the orders placed.

They also said that the departure of Arnie was a mutual decision, but it is far from the end of the company, with YJ Park on board and new talent being lined up, the future was still very bright for the company.

So, in a nutshell, no Bulma or Storm Warriors for a while, but new 'secret' projects are in the works.

I just spoke with Enterbay again, and was assured all is well.
They have changed factories, so the products being manufactred by the old factory are now on hold, but even though on hold they still plan to to try and make them further down the line. The letter sent out was to appologise to retailers for the fact that not enough units were available to meet the orders placed.

They also said that the departure of Arnie was a mutual decision, but it is far from the end of the company, with YJ Park on board and new talent being lined up, the future was still very bright for the company.

So, in a nutshell, no Bulma or Storm Warriors for a while, but new 'secret' projects are in the works.

I hope this "secret" project would be Jackie Chan, but since they have already shown protos million years ago, I kind of doubt it.

Looks like EB is in full swing then, that's awesome.

thanks for the update, I still don't understand why they are going ahead with new projects while ones like Bulma that's already sculpted and ready are being put aside now.

I hope they start doing Jackie Chan figures... I'd be all over that. I also want to finish my Storm Warriors collection (just need Nameless and Demonic Wind dagnabit!)

I'd like to see them branch out into other martial artists too... Gordon Lui, more Jet Li, more Donnie Yen, Tony Jaa, heck... I'd even love to have a Sammo!

I hope they start doing Jackie Chan figures... I'd be all over that. I also want to finish my Storm Warriors collection (just need Nameless and Demonic Wind dagnabit!)

I'd like to see them branch out into other martial artists too... Gordon Lui, more Jet Li, more Donnie Yen, Tony Jaa, heck... I'd even love to have a Sammo!

Oh yeah, a Sammo figure would rock! I actually want it more than Jackie Chan.

The enterbay Ip-man and Chen Zhen figure charity auction didn't go for big money as I thought, I chipped in, but meh, I better spend the money for something else, I'm only interested in an Ip-Man figure. Funny thing is most ended auctions I was watching were won by the same guy with 132 positive feedbacks, Either he/she is a reseller or someone is shill bidding...

Last edited:
no surprise for me bout shill bidding :pfft:
guess this figure is not in demand.

I was gonna bid on it, mostly because of Donnie Yen's autograph on the figure, but man, the shipping charge was a killer, but I bid on it anyways, then after I was outbid by the same "guy" on every auction, I backed off, I found that suspicious, or at least discouraging.

Back