Enterbay - Ip Man 3 - Ip Man (Donnie Yen)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi sorry did you use the ikea cabinet? Also did you say you had yo remove one if the glass to fit it in? So technically you lose shelving? Thanks
Did you really need to repeat the same message thrice?

Sent from my LG-V497 using Tapatalk

Sorry I tried deleting the previous messages as I wanted to add the quote down. But didn't work....

Instead of removing a shelf, there is a way to lower/raise the shelves as well. I haven't done it personally, but I think there is information about this topic somewhere in this forum. Or maybe even google it.

I don't mind not using the backdrop, & simply posing it with the wooden man.

yeah for now i removed a shelving unit But you can buy a thing called steel wire rope clip.here is a link to how it works.I am in process of doing the same myself
IKEA Detolf Modification #1 - Adding Additional Shelves - TFW2005.com

Cool guys
Thanks for the info and ideas. I have now ordered some wire rope thingy lol what ever you call them to raise my shelf. My sister is coming back from China and i told her to get me this Yip man figure and the new Bruce Lee figure. Cant wait!!

Watch it last night. Brilliant film
Didn't watch it in 3d though... 2d in my opinion is better for most martial art film but I don't know... Sorry

For those that saw IP MAN 3 is it worth watching in 3D? It's not offered in 2D at my location.

I haven't seen it yet, but in general, Meh to 3D... the only film I've seen where 3D actually enhanced the experience was Gravity - and maybe Avatar.

Saw Star Wars TFA recently, first in 3D then in 2D, and it didn't make one bit of difference either way. Film-makers really waste their time with 3D unless its considered at the writing stage.

For those that saw IP MAN 3 is it worth watching in 3D? It's not offered in 2D at my location.
I wanted to watch it in 3D, but it wasn't offered at the cinema I went to at the time. I usually want to watch movies in 3D, since I don't have a 3D television to experience it at home.
Watch it last night. Brilliant film
It really is a nice movie.

The likeness on this figure is good from what I'm seeing, is it a lot better in person? how is Enterbay in terms of QC? I'm really interested in this one. so much stuff for $185 at BBTS. :)

I'd say yes, it's better in person than my pics at least.

Edit: Nice avatar.

Finally saw Ip Man 3 on Friday night and the first thing I see coming out of the theatre are little kids trying to do the chisao, lol!

My uncle's was the only white face in the sell-out session I went to last night. We arrived when the lights were low and didn't notice until they came back on at the end of the movie. People were doing chisao before they'd even left their seats :lol

It was an ok movie and a pretty good martial arts movie. The choreography and camera work were really good in a lot of places, and the villains presented a good mix of styles.

My uncle's was the only white face in the sell-out session I went to last night. We arrived when the lights were low and didn't notice until they came back on at the end of the movie. People were doing chisao before they'd even left their seats [emoji38]

It was an ok movie and a pretty good martial arts movie. The choreography and camera work were really good in a lot of places, and the villains presented a good mix of styles.
Instead of being a remake of a Rocky sequel, this felt like the Rocky sequel we never got! Adrian, anyone? Kent Cheng's Fatso sure cussed alot this time around. And yes, I can verify. I speak Cantonese.

saw the movie today.Action was great.Felt like it was a little rushed.I wish the fight was a little longer with tyson.The hype they did on ip man vs tyson made it as if it was gonna be a super fight but ended up feeling a little short.

saw the movie today.Action was great.Felt like it was a little rushed.I wish the fight was a little longer with tyson.The hype they did on ip man vs tyson made it as if it was gonna be a super fight but ended up feeling a little short.

I actually like the fight with the Thai guy the best...

Max Zhang is on a roll! Liked him in SPL2 and he did a fine job here in Ip Man 3. I hope somebody would make a Max Zhang sixth scale figure soon. On a unrelated note, I've actually worked with his wife Ada Choi many years ago at a local Toronto church. I was doing the lighting for her segment of the show and most of our interaction was through rehearsal. I recall she didn't eat much. She'd just stand in a corner, avoiding all foods.

Back