Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi fellow collector which is the best? Enter the Dragon or Way of the Dragon Statue? Thinking getting the Way of the Dragon statue then get the Hottoys Enter the Dragon figures? i pre-order the Exclusive from Sideshow. Thanks

holy crap that dio looks amazing.
I so want that !

https://www.onesixthbruce.co.uk/ent...enter-the-dragon-custom-mirror-base-490-p.asp

Went to buy it...but what the hell man, 50pounds shipping !?

Yea, I think joebad will tell you how big and heavy this piece is.

Yeah the shipping was ALOT, but I bit the bullet because I just wanted to complete the look of the statue.

I'm sure your happy with it even with the high cost of shipping, if not then I'm sorry:)

:yess: finally got it

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

^ Yeah this is such an awesome piece. I've got a mate who always takes the piss out of me for my figure collecting (in a nice way) but when he see this guy & being a big Bruce Lee fan, he bought one straight away & for the price you just can't go wrong, just wish I had somewhere I could put the 1003 piece. Still got EB GoD figure on PO & I should be reciving my HT BL Dx very soon but hoping for a 1/6 WOTD from either HT or EB.

Yea, I think joebad will tell you how big and heavy this piece is.

I'm sure your happy with it even with the high cost of shipping, if not then I'm sorry:)

Yes very heavy piece, but the quality stuff usually is heavy.

Very happy with my base, needed it to complete my quintessential Bruce Lee statue. =)

Finally have it! I had this statue stuck in my mind since last year, and now that i have a job i could finally get it! He really is mindblowing.

8DBC2.jpg

6YXBT.jpg

BeDHI.jpg

ePqgf.jpg

KQrxl.jpg

5Jjlk.jpg

LuQ8p.jpg

Bmz4z.jpg

aiM1I.jpg

zuSKF.jpg

Congrats! Looks great! :rock

These aren't numbered are they? Also, do you have the base specs on hand? Would like to display this on a corner shelf but idk if it will fit :dunno

I've been shopping this piece too. Was going to get it from a fellow Freak but he kept changing the price on me b/c he wasn't aware that it is required to ship insured via the forum commerce rules. :slap

Hi fellow collector which is the best? Enter the Dragon or Way of the Dragon Statue? Thinking getting the Way of the Dragon statue then get the Hottoys Enter the Dragon figures? i pre-order the Exclusive from Sideshow. Thanks

I don't have either one, but the ETD is more of a dynamic pose. But then again - the WOD pose captures BL's strength and solitude.

I'm so glad I don't collect statues or else I'd be in the same situation as you joeprox.

I'd pick ETD if I could only have one.

I don't have either one, but the ETD is more of a dynamic pose. But then again - the WOD pose captures BL's strength and solitude.

I'm so glad I don't collect statues or else I'd be in the same situation as you joeprox.

I'd pick ETD if I could only have one.

You need to buy both. They are freaking awesome :rock

Come on Enterbay, hurry up and release a GoD statue!

Received my etd from OSB today and let me tell you, this statue is freaking awesome and there is no picture that does it justice fully. You really do have to have the piece in hand to appreciate all its heavenly glory!

Back