Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Price for the base is £65GBP

It's a heavy piece, so not sure the price for shipping, you be looking at around £50 for USA/Canada

Price for the base is £65GBP

It's a heavy piece, so not sure the price for shipping, you be looking at around £50 for USA/Canada

According to the board rules:

There is a special section called "Commerce" for dealer posts, sale or trade messages and auctions. Dealers please keep items “for sale” solicitations to the sell/trade or dealers forums.

Please dont advertise here unless;

It's okay to post about an item for sale in a thread about that item, but it's not really cool to start a thread about it unless it's in one of the above mentioned forums.

Ugn, seems people in the states already have this in hand.
I PO'd from BBTS and the status on their site is still not "in stock"

Anyone know when these guys are going to have this in hand to ship, I know Q4, but I was wondering what month.

This was my first order ever with BBTS, and whether it's their fault or not, I also don't like getting something weeks or months after everyone else.
May be my last order with them also.

FINALLY got an in-stock email from BBTS today saying it was shipping soon. Doubt I'll use them again, it's just annoying to see others that ordered within the states like I did having theirs weeks before I get mine.

Hopefully there is nothing wrong with it when it arrives.

Just got my shipping notice from BBTS. About damn time. I actually totally forgot i had this piece on order. Very excited to add a 1/4 Bruce Lee to my collection. He's gonna make sure all my 1/4 horror figures behave themselves :)

enter_the_dragon.jpg

Got this today...So should one use force to place the peg to the base? It seems the legs are not exactly spread for the pegs to be placed in the holes.

I also got mine today from BBTS. IMO it's one of best Bruce Lee collectibles available. the realism is stunning.

Back