Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why???Keep it,if you don't enjoy it keep for the investment.You'll get good money for this a year from now.

It's more of a space thing and I figured I would be better off with the Lee DX. I am on the fence right now. I am holding for now, I will probably give it some more thought. Are Enterbay 1/6 figures numbered Espen?

It's more of a space thing and I figured I would be better off with the Lee DX. I am on the fence right now. I am holding for now, I will probably give it some more thought. Are Enterbay 1/6 figures numbered Espen?

Not sure about the Non-Lee's but yeah the Bruce Lee's are numbered,each figure comes with a COA with the number.

I can't wait until this piece is released. I'd love to see in hand pics of it. I have a feeling I'm going to have to get this if it ends up looking anything like the promo pics.

Breakersrevenge, a diorama for this piece would make it the ultimate Bruce Lee collectible but around how much would something like that cost?

Thanks. I am gonna do a bit of research. Do you happen to know how large the edition sizes are on average?

The Enter The Dragon Versions A and B were 2000,Fist of Fury was 5000,not sure about the 2 Game of Death figures,but i think the Nokia version(last release) was 3000.

Thanks. I am gonna do a bit of research. Do you happen to know how large the edition sizes are on average?

ES varies on the Bruce Lee figures. It seems like Enterbay has been making larger ES' as the company has gained popularity. The ES on this piece is 2500 last I checked, which is a lower size for Enterbay these days.

Back