Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Btw, my buddy will do an interview with Enterbay soon, do you guys have any questions for them? I can pass them on. NOW.

congrats wofford, and thanks for the pics. :)

on a separate note, i don't understand why people in europe and other parts of the world outside asia are getting it before collectors like me who are within asia. :dunno

my retailer told me mid-sept. wtf. that's a long wait! :mad:

congrats wofford, and thanks for the pics. :)

on a separate note, i don't understand why people in europe and other parts of the world outside asia are getting it before collectors like me who are within asia. :dunno

my retailer told me mid-sept. wtf. that's a long wait! :mad:

Not worse than us from Toys2...on his site it says end of October !

Ask them to do a Snake in the Eagle's Shadow Jackie Chan version...then make his master Old Dirty beggar, Then as coup d grace for the line...HWANG freaking Jang LEE to kick both their butts.

Yes...ask them now that hot toys start a war with bruce lee license is there any chanse for revenge from enterbay and take licenses such as rocky and rambo? ;)

yeah are they still making scarface ?

Yeah, any chance we'll see a 1/6 Jackie Chan?

how about the 3 Storms from Big Trouble in Little China? :)

Ask for an update on Leon if you wouldn't mind. Thanks.

Ask them to do a Snake in the Eagle's Shadow Jackie Chan version...then make his master Old Dirty beggar, Then as coup d grace for the line...HWANG freaking Jang LEE to kick both their butts.

Yes...ask them now that hot toys start a war with bruce lee license is there any chanse for revenge from enterbay and take licenses such as rocky and rambo? ;)

Yeah ask why can't they make more cool battle damage 1/4 figurines like Rambo, rocky, jackie chan, etc. etc.:)

Got it. I'll pass the questions on to my buddy.

Back