Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
defn need more pics before i know for sure if im gonna get him, the last one looks bad, but im sure its just the camera.

That pic must have been taken from a phone....probably just a regular non iphone. I seriously doubt it looks that bad.

Check out Rock83's post #205...the pics are from a person who bought it at ani-com

33499135490127685213610.jpg

33499135490135685413610.jpg

33499135490139685513610.jpg

Yeah you can look at the overall quality of the picture that it is a lousy camera.

Check out Rock83's post #205...the pics are from a person who bought it at ani-com
33499135490135685413610.jpg

33499135490139685513610.jpg

the face paint app and the sweat effects look top-notch here! i'm not so worried now, compared to when they posted earlier pics where the paint app was sloppy and lacked detail.

can't wait to get mine...

from enterbay's website:

SPECIAL FEATURES:

1. Wax configuration features a real-like Bruce Lee head sculpture ,real-like body proportion, head painting

2. Applied latest realistic skin technology to present real-like skin texture of the figure.

3. Approx 41cm Tall

4. Beautiful wooden base.

5. BRUCE LEE 70th Anniversary Edition, a BRUCE LEE signature's Item.

6. Kung Fu Pants were made with real fabrication, made the overall product to be more authentic.

7. Special sweat-mark treatment, to make this statue to look more realistic

8. Deluxe package designed by ENTERBAY

8. Deluxe package designed by ENTERBAY

9. Worldwide Limited Edition of 2500 pcs

same as the bust i assume?Plastic like the other figures or polystone?
The body material is actually PVC-ish and rubbery looking in person. Definitely different material than the head.

He's not looking that good here...
IMG_1741.jpg

IMG_1702.jpg

credit to frank from toys-world

He looks fine to me....now Donnie on the other hand...leaves a lot to be considered. Then again, lighting has a lot to do with it, im buying the BL regardless :)

the statue looks good, the lighting is not soo hot. Sure it's natural sunlight (the best), but in this pic... it's far from flattering.

Lighting is VERY important when photographing anything.

am i the only one who thinks the sculpt doesnt rly look like him?? i mean its not bad but even when u compare it to the pic on the box, it doesnt rly resemble bruce lee. diff opinion and taste i guess....

am i the only one who thinks the sculpt doesnt rly look like him?? i mean its not bad but even when u compare it to the pic on the box, it doesnt rly resemble bruce lee. diff opinion and taste i guess....

Yes you are

I think the sculpt and all that look great. He looks like he might be a leaner though, which worries me.

I dislike the way EB changed the look of BL's eyes.

I remember when BL struck that stance the look in his eyes was "I'm gonna kick your ____ing ass" look :panic:
Don't understand why they changed it as they seem to be big BL fans.

Kinda put me off ordering until I see more pics in hand

I dislike the way EB changed the look of BL's eyes.

I remember when BL struck that stance the look in his eyes was "I'm gonna kick your ____ing ass" look :panic:
Don't understand why they changed it as they seem to be big BL fans.

Kinda put me off ordering until I see more pics in hand

ya i think is the eyes as well. the pic on the box has that im gonna kick ur ass face like u said

Back