Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They speak english in Enter The Dragon so worries there.Big Boss,Way of Dragon,Fist of Fury are originally Cantonese but you can get them dubbed in english as well.

Way of the Dragon, in my opinion, had the best and most sophisticated fight scene ever filmed. It's Bruce at his absolute best. I know people think Enter the Dragon is his best film, but from a martial art perspective it isn't. The methodical beat down Bruce Lee puts on Chuck Norris blows anything from EtD out the water. Here is how I rank the BL films: The best is Way of the Dragon, then I'd put Fists of Fury (The Chinese Connection), then I'd even put just the 20 or so minutes of the uncut footage of Game of Death next all by itself (it's great, but technically it's only one scene so I'll put it here), then Enter the Dragon, then The Big Boss.

So Enter the Dragon is the only English film and all else are Originally cantonese correct?

Originally yes but you can get dubbed versions too,actually the cantonese movies are harder to find than the dubbed ones.

WOW, he really sweating!
I thought that was just water.

Where did you get him?

That's not mine,someone posted this on Enterbay's Facebook page.He got it at the ani con.

The only thing that worries me is heat problem.
I was hoping they use metal pegs for his feet, but apparently they use full PVC. So i hope this statue will not bend forward.

Awesome sculpt, glad i ordered mine. Got mine for $200 including shipping. I hope the won't charge extra for shipping I receive it.

What is this statue made off? Is it made of extremely sensitive material that needs to be in a shelf to maintain quality? or can it hold up if I just place it under normal room conditions?

from enterbay's website:

SPECIAL FEATURES:

1. Wax configuration features a real-like Bruce Lee head sculpture ,real-like body proportion, head painting

2. Applied latest realistic skin technology to present real-like skin texture of the figure.

3. Approx 41cm Tall

4. Beautiful wooden base.

5. BRUCE LEE 70th Anniversary Edition, a BRUCE LEE signature's Item.

6. Kung Fu Pants were made with real fabrication, made the overall product to be more authentic.

7. Special sweat-mark treatment, to make this statue to look more realistic

8. Deluxe package designed by ENTERBAY

8. Deluxe package designed by ENTERBAY

9. Worldwide Limited Edition of 2500 pcs

same as the bust i assume?Plastic like the other figures or polystone?

any new pictures taken? Need more convincing so I could get this instead of waiting for HT DX04

By the way, is HD 1003 also from Enter the Dragon?

I dont need any more great pics.

I just want my order confirmation and shipping confirmation from Enterbay!!!!!

Enterbay Facebook page

39325_422242357556_52274677556_4637921_6598271_n.jpg

Back