Enterbay HD-1002 Enter the Dragon full 1/4 scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very late to the game!
Just went to BBTS and got my pre-order in.

Even though EB's site says SOLD OUT, and BBTS still says pre-order, is it likely I will not have my order filled?

Not sure about BBTS but if you want a sure thing get it from Toys2, there's 1 left. Eric never lets anyone down and fulfills all his orders.

I'm very late to the game!
Just went to BBTS and got my pre-order in.

Even though EB's site says SOLD OUT, and BBTS still says pre-order, is it likely I will not have my order filled?

Nah you will get yours,don't worry.

Had to pull the trigger on this one. I'd be regretting it if I didn't. Viking Playground has it for $170 USD (best price that I've seen). My usual go to sites like BBTS & Cornerstorecomics.com have them way too high.

Does your Viking PLayground order status say pending also?

So I emailed EB again yesterday, asking for at least a confirmation from them, since I've sent the payment out like a fews weeks ago. But still nothing so far. Anybody who ordered directly got anything so far?

Really want to wait until the pics of the statue in hand before I order this but I'm getting worried that it may go up in price

since there is 2500 of them produced surely it won't not in these times :panic:

So I emailed EB again yesterday, asking for at least a confirmation from them, since I've sent the payment out like a fews weeks ago. But still nothing so far. Anybody who ordered directly got anything so far?

Same here. Emailed them twice, still no answer about their confirmation.

Same here. Emailed them twice, still no answer about their confirmation.

Same here. I have both this Bruce and Ip Man on preorder (paid 3 days ago) but no confirmation from them. I have sent them an email already after I paid but no response.

I got a payment receipt from Paypal though.

could it be that they are frustrated and in middle of crisis that HT also owns the Bruce Lee license now :dunno

after all, Bruce Lee is EB's sole bread and butter tbh. I kinda feel bad for EB :panic:

HT's can't touch it. The new DX is good news for those who missed out on EB's, but it may just put into perspective how much better Enterbay's work is...

...and that 1/4 statue is INSANE! :rock

I want mine now!!!! XD

1239zwm.jpg

Back