Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
After a long wait.. I finally got mine! :yess:
And I was surprised that I actually got the Exclusive version, I thought my retailer gave me a PO for the one without the assembling arrows. :clap

Hoping I can find time to post photos this weekend. I will also have to read this thread again to remedy the shoulder inseam problem, as I have mine showing. :slap

Congrats man. All Sly fans need to have this figure. :clap

Congrats man. All Sly fans need to have this figure. :clap

Thanks bro. I don't have time yet, so just snapped a photo of my would-be centerpiece :yess:

Congrats to everyone for their new hauls. :D
406351240.jpg

After a long wait.. I finally got mine! :yess:
And I was surprised that I actually got the Exclusive version, I thought my retailer gave me a PO for the one without the assembling arrows. :clap

Hoping I can find time to post photos this weekend. I will also have to read this thread again to remedy the shoulder inseam problem, as I have mine showing. :slap

Congrats, that's so rediculous, I got mine July 2012, it's almost a year later and these are still just getting out, I don't get why Rambo get such lesser effort from companies compared to other licenses, if you're gonna do something, do it right or not at all.

I still treasure mine, such an amazing figure and representation of the character.

I know man, waited for awhile because I think the retailer had to complete a minimum pre-order quantity. According to him, only 4 were pre-ordered through his store, and he's the country's number 1 high end collectible retailer.

The wait is well worth it. Now, I just have to be diligent in looking for the tips on this thread regarding the bulging non-rubber shoulder part.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

I know man, waited for awhile because I think the retailer had to complete a minimum pre-order quantity. According to him, only 4 were pre-ordered through his store, and he's the country's number 1 high end collectible retailer.

The wait is well worth it. Now, I just have to be diligent in looking for the tips on this thread regarding the bulging non-rubber shoulder part.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Congrats Lonewolf. And as Maulfan said, I still treasure this as well, one of my favorite collectibles I own. I might buy the HCG miniature Rambo knives to display with him.

And BTW I think his chest is actually made out of thin PVC plastic, not rubber, I could be wrong though.

IWOW Guys! Been so long since i last visited this thread! :horror After always regretting selling my Rambo III figure and Diorama almost a year ago, i've managed to get my hands on another one for a steal! Not sure how much they retail for these days or whether they have gone up on the secondary market but i paid $230 for mine in brand new condition plus with the exclusive Arrow set.

With the figure hopefully arriving next week, i've already started to have another customised Jacket made for him as i had with my last figure and then rather than create a huge diorama i'll probably tone it down and it keep it simple by just displaying him on his Enterbay base....display space certainly isnt what it used to be in my house now there's a new kid on the block! :lol

Will post pics as soon as i get him! :wave

A quick pic of how my Rambo figure used to look :(

ryzyne9u.jpg

:hi5: Welcome back to the party!!! That is a great price for him and congrats. I would love to get one of those shirts, if your tailor is up for making an extra. :wink1: Just let me know through PM, if that is possible & how much it would cost. Thanks RobertoBagg10.

RobertoBagg10
Also let me know about how much the shirt will cost! I need it, cause this ugly joints are annoying me!

For sure. Not trying to rain on Roberts parade but that sounds way too good to be true.

:lecture That hs is one of the best ever created & definitely the best Sly out there. EB really know what they are doing in that department. I can't wait to see how their ROCKY BALBOA looks, when it finally comes out. :panic::panic::panic:

Also, the pose looks good assassin2568.

:lecture That hs is one of the best ever created & definitely the best Sly out there. EB really know what they are doing in that department. I can't wait to see how their ROCKY BALBOA looks, when it finally comes out. :panic::panic::panic:

Also, the pose looks good assassin2568.

this thread is coming back to life :lol
I agree.... in term of headsculpt likeness, none can match EB.
if they can eliminate the QC problem, then I can buy almost all their figures happily.
So far I have all their 1/4 figures because of the amazing likeness of the sculpt :monkey1

:hi5: Welcome back to the party!!! That is a great price for him and congrats. I would love to get one of those shirts, if your tailor is up for making an extra. :wink1: Just let me know through PM, if that is possible & how much it would cost. Thanks RobertoBagg10.

Thanks bro, its great to be back too! I've missed my Rambo so much and its great to finally be getting him back again! PM sent regarding the shirt...

RobertoBagg10
Also let me know about how much the shirt will cost! I need it, cause this ugly joints are annoying me!
yep, PM sent regarding the shirt

For sure. Not trying to rain on Roberts parade but that sounds way too good to be true.

Okay, the BAD NEWS!!! You are completely correct Snoop :exactly: i actually won it on eBay and knew i was taking a risk as the seller had Zero feedback...but i thought what the heck! He was very responsive to messages so it all looked okay. Anyways, to cut a long story short, he hasnt replied back to any of my messages since i had made payment so it looks like he's done a runner with my money :( although gutted, i am still very calm about the whole situation as these things do happen plus i'm heavily protected by eBay and paypal so just have to wait another week for my money to get refunded. the GOOD NEWS!!! I was given a lifeline by a good friend of mine in the UK and he was selling a brand new Rambo for another great price! I managed to pick this one up for a reasonable $320 which sounds a lot more realistic than the previous one at $230! It should be arriving today with any luck and i'm just in the process of finishing off my custom shirt. However, there will be some great news in regards to my base for this Rambo III figure which i wont be able to disclose with you just yet but its gonna look great guys! In regards to the custom shirt, i believe there will be 2 more available so PM's have been sent to those who have asked.

Okay, so thats it for now. I'll post some pics up maybe in the next few days to show how it looks with the custom shirt and then in a few weeks hopefully i can reveal my base!

I'd be interested in a shirt as well.
PM sent bro

Last edited:
How is that base coming Robert? I'm thinking about making a custom base of my own.

I think many people who own this figure would be interested in a Jacket like that.Myself included so if this seems of interest to you let me know Roberto ;)
Do you have more pics to share of the figure with the Jacket on?

Last edited:
Back