Enterbay HD: 1/4 scale Rambo III

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think the headsculpt looks incredible. A must buy for me. And like I said earlier,I doubt any of the flaws with the eyes will stand out once you have this masterpiece in hand. It seems to be getting positive feedback on there FB page aswell.

Of course it is. It's always on this site that there's always moaning about everything. By the way, the likeness is off in your avatar.

And its always so easy to dismiss other people's ''moans'' until you yourself have one. Then somehow it doesn't qualify as moaning.

And when I say 'you yourself' no I don't specifically in this case mean you Gates70 because I don't presume to know about your entire posting history. Everyone around here seems to like making broadstroke generalisations so I figure why can't I.

Funny how MaulFan and a-dev are keeping it civil and explaining the pros and cons of the sculpt, which are now so obvious that even some reluctant fellow members have admitted are there, and yet some people are beyond reasoning.

Oh, well, not that it matters any more.

If I remember corectly we had the same thing with the t800.people were saying the hair is wrong and the forhead looks horrible.now he is considered the best terminator you can own.I like the head,is it perfectc,probly not but its far better than anythig else up to this point.

As already stated, the T-800's hair and forehead were tweaked prior to the release.

If I remember corectly we had the same thing with the t800.people were saying the hair is wrong and the forhead looks horrible.now he is considered the best terminator you can own.I like the head,is it perfectc,probly not but its far better than anythig else up to this point.

Yes, people had those complaints about T800, but we saw it early on and EB revised the sculpt after our feedback, and yes, everyone loved the end result.

If EB did the same with Rambo, the end result would be the same, but Bill says we're seeing the production portrait so no fixes this time.

I don't know if the trilogy BR has it, but the quadrilogy BR has audio commentary from Stallone which is very insightful, I wish he would do commentary for all of them. Stallone gets how to use commentary, he adds new info behind what you're watching instead of giving you a play by play as of you were blind like some people or yapping for 20 minutes about a hotel you stayed in during filming. Some people just don't get it but Sly's commentaries are great.

$15 is about £9. I bought them all seperately so they match my other movies. The interview I watched with Sly was actually pretty good, It's made me respect him a lot more. He seems like a decent, smart guy. The subtitles on the First Blood Blu Ray are bugging the hell out of me though, its nothing like what they say.

69464edejw1dsu69dgigqj.jpg

LOL at this points the reveals are getting pretty silly.

They have pretty much showed everything except the shoulder and elbow joints.

Bigger picture

69464edejw1dsu69dgigqj.jpg

69464edejw1dsu6vf9pb5j.jpg

Also, engraved certificate plates. Mmm. Probably for 1/4 or black label?

The laces on Rambo's boots look sculpted.

Those boots don't even look plastic. Then again, it's hard to tell from that photo. Makes me wonder just how much articulation this guy will have. If it's "basic" like Bill said, this could very well end up a semi-poseable statue. Meh. I'll be passing on it if that's the case. Crossing fingers for a full-fledged figure like the T-800.

Here's the thing (pure speculation:lol) but the reveal of the base says one thing (or many) that this will be statue like. The legs (boots specifically) are not in a combat stance, therefore VERY limited posability in the hip/leg area. UGH if so.:panic:

Now where's that full reveal, hmmmm? Enterbay.

Back