Enterbay: GODFATHER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks brother

by the way, to make your godfather more Amazing you may try these simple steps found from Arnie kim's blog :

gud2js_20090901053312_11099345_1.jpg

sorry I don't understand that Kimchi Ramen Noodle language, anyone who could translate it would be rewarded with a boiling water.

Thats a little um racist-ish but i agree its silly to post that without translation since it virtually means nothing to the majority of this board. This is an english based board from what i can see he's doing something to make the eyes bulge out of the sockets a bit more. it looks better for sure. still much prefer this paint job to the hot toys one but hot toys has the better likeness.

It seems pretty straight forward to me... get the head off, remove the plug, remove the eyes, cut a bit off the lower part of the eye-ensemble and put everything back together.
Voila, the eyes sit a bit lower and have a better appearance.

yes, that's obvious, very good step explained abake, you got a boiling water now lol

but I mean, beside that, there are some explanation.. a lot of explanation actually in that tutorial, but it seems we can't read it... and we can't use the google language tools lol! That's what I mean, if only someone could translate it..

but afterall, at least we knew the main idea is too adjust the vito's eyes, that's all.

I think that's not necessary, because it seems the eyes were normal, maybe that guy got a defect one, factory mistake maybe lol

by the way, I took some new photos, hope everyone likes it, this is why I love enterbay :

THE CORLEONES

THE GODSONS Don Corleone recruits the BRITISH GROUP and the CHINATOWN GANG to expand his power lol

this is a japan character, which is very famous there... the danboard.. special edition from amazon.co.jp :

DANBO VITO CORLEONE

I love enterbay because we could change the head easily, and the proportion and scale were really accurate. But the hot toys.. their neck is different, they got various neck.. and the scale sometimes doesn't match etc.. I dunno.. lol

Last edited:
Thats a little um racist-ish but i agree its silly to post that without translation since it virtually means nothing to the majority of this board. This is an english based board from what i can see he's doing something to make the eyes bulge out of the sockets a bit more. it looks better for sure. still much prefer this paint job to the hot toys one but hot toys has the better likeness.

:confused: How is that racist?

very nice wookster, looking forward for your review!! I agree with your decisions that they both were nice figure, each got their strong points :)

nice photo yele, you gotta take care of an old man better than the others you know lol!

very nice wookster, looking forward for your review!! I agree with your decisions that they both were nice figure, each got their strong points :)

nice photo yele, you gotta take care of an old man better than the others you know lol!

Yeah, I think people (myself included to a degree) were hoping it would be cut and dried, but they are both absolutely exceptional. I feel like I've almost spent too long scutinising them, tempted to just repackage both of them up and then get them out again in 6 months time to look at them with fresh eyes and see if one jumps out more!

I just got Godfather form Hottoys Tuesday... Why Enterbays Godfather is cool... It cant top the fact that Hottoys brought a cool back drop...

Hot Toys version looks like a younger version compared to Enterbay. I've got the HT version but think the paint app on the enterbay version is more superior.

Back