Enterbay - GiRLFRiEND - Beauty Doll Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. That probably could have been averted if Enterbay made their faces a little more expressive. But, with that said, this line just seems to have more of a "doll" vibe rather than being the traditional action-figure dolls that we're used to seeing in 1/6 scale.

Regardless though, it's pretty interesting that Enterbay has gotten the likeness rights to make non-Asian celebrity figures. I might actually pick one, or a few of these up depending on who gets released :monkey3.

These aren't the EB figures :wink1:

As this hobby grows and more and more money flows into it there will some tangents. I say any interest in the hobby is a good thing and if we didn't have the companies like 3A and now Enterbay doing something wildly different the hobby might eventually stagnate.

Last edited:
As this hobby grows and more and more money flows into it there will some tangents. I say any interest in the hobby is a good thing and if we didn't have the companies like 3A and now Enterbay doing something wildly different the hobby might eventually stagnate.

:exactly: :exactly:

BTW those repaints are freakin' awesome!

don't normally buy 1:6 other than the SS Joes, but I really wanted that Bulma 1:6, pissed it was never released.

From Enterbay Bill's Facebook:

562481_423788220967345_100000085131298_1681133_2120807016_n.jpg

"1/6 GIRLFRIEND series, The real female collectible figure, Redefine your vision and sense of beauty~ body in development stage."

If they play their cards right, should be good.

I think the material on the RM5 torso is good.

:goodpost:

ThreeA has a very unique position in the market, i'm loving what they do, my eyes have been opened beyond Hot Toys to some amazing stuff out there

Actually, a victim or damsel in distress might be a good idea for these. My Supes figure could carry her in his arms, like he saved her from something :D

Saved her from being Iron Man's next discarded conquest :lol

Last edited:
So are these articulated or no? Hidden joints or production has gotten that far yet??

From Enterbay Bill's Facebook regarding the body:

"received some message asking the body , these are the clay stage, not the finished sample, not a seamless body , not a joint action body, it is JUST a clay sculpture at this momenAndes don't ask again and thx for your attention :)"

From Enterbay Bill's Facebook regarding the body:

"received some message asking the body , these are the clay stage, not the finished sample, not a seamless body , not a joint action body, it is JUST a clay sculpture at this momenAndes don't ask again and thx for your attention :)"

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

Back