Enterbay - GiRLFRiEND - Beauty Doll Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He does not want to get into a situation when everyone backlashes on him because they were expecting a seamless body and got a jointy bubbling, staining piece of crap!

Bill told me yesterday that his FB inbox is crammed, and he said he tried to answer all as quick as he can... I don't think he means to be arrogant.

Don't think for a moment what he said was rude or arrogant, and yes, when I saw the figure, that was my first question. Imagine how many emails he got on this one topic.

My question is will this result in a new female body type or types that blows everything else away? Given my frustration with HT, I'm pulling for Enterbay to step up its game and start producing some new characters with kick ass likenesses.

New picture!

562481_423788220967345_100000085131298_1681133_2120807016_n.jpg

:panic:

I thought this thread had been locked..

It was, hopefully this time it'll stay open. Not into this line personally but I do like to see new stuff.

Thread cleaned & closed since you can't seem to stop insulting each other and stay on topic.

Edit: Thread reopened. I'll be keeping an eye on this thread and the first person to hurl an insult will get an infraction.

Looks very nice to me. I hope to see more of these. Personally I like them a lot and I think there really are not enough female high end figures. It's always good to get more high end female bodies and outfits. That sort of thing benefits everyone.

Yeah she's quite gorgeous (the actress). The sculpt looks fairly good from these pics.

Back