Enterbay - GiRLFRiEND - Beauty Doll Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Saw this on OSW. Looks like the nurse is from this?

s7740192.jpg

let's get this thread back on topic before it gets closed

Just purge all the dumb ignorant comments from this thread. This is obviously for a 1/6 figure.. just like everything else here people have been collecting.

This was a prototype in progress back in 2008 from Enterbay. It just never came to fruition.

69464edegw1dq2z0oc4i3j.jpg

Im sure this line will have a Nora Miao sculpt that people will want to use for the BL line bashes... Also with the penchant EB have with doing asian actresses. We might just get a Devon Aoki! (The actress who played Miho in Sin City)

Its a 1/6 figure. The message is lost in translation due to Bill's sub par English. The "Girlfriend" punchline is just a name like the movie masterpiece series, real masterpiece or whatever line of figures.

ouwh, i see...at first, i thought it's 1/1, that's why i found that this was weird...:slap
well, for 1/6, i guess we have to look the prototype first before making any comments :lol

Thats the point, these are the same people who put underage women's panties in vending machines, it's just obvious what the intention of these are and it's filthy and stupid....

what?!! seriously?

This was a prototype in progress back in 2008 from Enterbay. It just never came to fruition.

Wow that is a cool head sculpt. Now knowing the hs from the first post is Bulma and not the nurse, and seeing the awesome attention put into to it, I must take back my negativity I posted about EB and admit I was wrong. I look foward to this line.:peace

Last edited:
In marketing terms they say there is no such thing as bad publicity... just look at this thread!

Wow that is a cool head sculpt. Now knowing the hs from the first post is Bulma and not the nurse, and seeing the awesome attention put into to it, I must take back my negativity I posted about EB and admit I was wrong. I look foward to this line.:peace

:rock :rock

....not so sure I fancy the body on this one.... (joking of course...)

Im sure this line will have a Nora Miao sculpt that people will want to use for the BL line bashes... Also with the penchant EB have with doing asian actresses. We might just get a Devon Aoki! (The actress who played Miho in Sin City)

I doubt that Enterbay will do it, but it would have been cool. How ever Maria Yi is my favorite Bruce Lee movie girl (prettiest I mean....), though Nora Miao would be the obvious choice if there where going to do something like this as he is the one who has been in most Bruce Lee movies (women wise that is - as Tony Liu is the one who had been in four of Bruce's later movies: "Big Boss", "Fist of Fury", "The Way of the Dragon" and "Enter the Dragon")

In marketing terms they say there is no such thing as bad publicity... just look at this thread!

Not true - this is just a general believes of how many think this marketing term is, but it is not. There are also bad marketing which will give bad publicity and again will effect the sales in a negative way. How ever some bad marketing can have a positive effect also of course. But there is no absolute truth in that commonly known quote.

Since we are talking about asian actresses I would personally like to have a Lucy Liu... :yess:

As O-Ren Ishii from Kill Bill Vol. 1
O-Ren-o-ren-ishii-18574897-254-490.jpg

Or Alex Munday from Charlie's Angels
MV5BMTU4Nzk4NDM0NF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwNDM4Njg2_V1_SX475_SY712_.jpg

Count me among those eagerly awaiting more info and some pics from this line! Don't really want or need a nurse outfit, however. May make some use out of it, though, considering I'm kind of kitbashing my own "line" of female assassins, etc.

Back