Enterbay - GiRLFRiEND - Beauty Doll Collection

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Playing-With-Yourself-_29a1c3e27df1a75af6c839f52c0d6d25.jpg

That there perfectly sums up your issue. Not to insult you, but that's an incredibly childish/immature motive for buying an action figure. To me it's terribly sad that an adult is buying a figure and having thoughts like, 'This guys is good, he gets the girls.' If you're motivated by weird thoughts like that, I can completely understand now why you'd object to a figure like this.

I have Alex Delarge and Jack Torrance in my collection, I guess that means I'm motivated to rape and murder my family too right?

"terribly sad that an adult is buying a figure and having thoughts like, 'This guys is good, he gets the girls.' If you're motivated by weird thoughts like that"

Thats a weird thought?! to aspire to be a good man, who does good, saves others from harm, doesn't sell out for money, and at the end of the day has a wife and family to go home to?

Honestly what draws you to a movie like Die Hard, or a Superhero like Superman or Batman if it isn't that he is a good guy that overcomes evil and gets the girl.

Holy ____ you have some strange goals in life if you think thats not something to look upto but a sexy asian nurse toy is.

So whats your adult/mature motives for buying a toy/action figure exactly?

Last edited:
Seems obvious EB is going after the fashion doll market. Those collectors pay out the ass for those figures, and most all of them look like Tonner Dolls, just very simple sculpts, and paintwork varies wildly, some are like Bratz, some are like BJDs.

But strictly as a business decision, do you spend your resources making $200 action figures or $500 fashion dolls?? Considering manufacturing costs are roughly the same. Seems like a no brainer to me. Considering Tonner is still going strong after all these years, there seems to be an extremely strong market for it. Hell, Tonner's nearly signed every license HT has and has actually made multiple characters from each one, seems to reason that Tonner is more successful than HT in actually getting things done.

Honestly what draws you to a movie like Die Hard, or a Superhero like Superman or Batman if it isn't that he is a good guy that overcomes evil and gets the girl.

Well technically Batman doesn't get the girl he grows old and alone, just saying... :monkey3

Well technically Batman doesn't get the girl he grows old and alone, just saying... :monkey3

He gets the girl for a little and then has orphan children to keep him company. :lol

But honestly, cmon Grosby dumbest thing i've seen you say so now I want an explanation.

Why do you look upto heros?

Whats your mature adult reason for buying action doll toys?

I have Alex Delarge and Jack Torrance in my collection, I guess that means I'm motivated to rape and murder my family too right?

I was quoting you. I don't know what your exact interest is in those figures but we definitely know now what your interest is in John McClane and to me it's rather bizarre. You single out a man 'getting the girl' as some sort of achievement alongside 'jumping off exploding roofs' and that says to me that both both things are extremely remote to you (whereas to most people only one would be). For you, getting a girl might as well be jumping off an exploding roof.

I'm not trying to insult you but that you put that out there as a motive for buying a figure says to me you have a very childish mindset and thus it's understandable why you think that the only use one could have for a female figure is as some sort of sexual item.

Why I collect female Action figures. They kick ass with the best of them.

[ame]https://youtu.be/dIyJkOuZIsM[/ame]
[ame]https://youtu.be/DWw3z7epSJ0[/ame]

I was quoting you. I don't know what your exact interest is in those figures but we definitely know now what your interest is in John McClane and to me it's rather bizarre. You single out a man 'getting the girl' as some sort of achievement alongside 'jumping off exploding roofs' and that says to me that both both things are extremely remote to you (whereas to most people only one would be). For you, getting a girl might as well be jumping off an exploding roof.

I'm not trying to insult you but that you put that out there as a motive for buying a figure says to me you have a very childish mindset and thus it's understandable why you think that the only use one could have for a female figure is as some sort of sexual item.

Really your doing a great job of insulting me so far. :lol

I don't take it personally though, given how completely wrong and twisted a view of reality you seem to have I take it as a compliment someone as far gone as yourself doesn't get it.

I'm 25, I'm a helicopter pilot, I've been in several serious relationships, one for 6 years. I've also had testicular cancer and plenty of other stuff to overcome, so yes I look upto fictional characters who also overcome impossible odds.

I don't want to jump off an exploding roof anymore then I want to own Jack Torrance because I murdered my family with an Axe, it's just something that men admire, the ability to survive, and as I said above, your taking getting the girl way too literally, its part of the bigger picture.

He is respectable in every regard because he beats the bad guys, saves lives, and is a family man who wins back his wife's love and respect, are you really that stupid? Touching a booby? If I'm driven by sex why am I buying Jack Torrance instead of this asian nurse?

So again why do you buy a toy doll Grosby if it isn't admiration, or respect, is it simply that you like to make pew pew laser noises while you bang them against each other as though they are fighting?

Last edited:
So again why do you buy a toy doll Grosby if it isn't admiration, or respect, is it simply that you like to make pew pew laser noises while you bang them against each other as though they are fighting?

The end. :lecture

I buy a figure if I find them visually interesting (as a toy with its intricacies or as a character with its costume and whatnot) or if I have an interest in the source material (on pretty much any level other than the sexual one that you say you're driven by).

Exactly the subject or source material and with John McClane the subject is overcoming impossible odds and being a bad ass doing it, but still having the ability at the end of the day to know whats really important is having people you love waiting at home instead of celebrating by doing coke at a stripclub.

Honestly Grosby you have to be the new dumbest person on the forums congrats. Some real gems here too. :clap

I now admire Grosby as well for his ability to just not get it and still spend thousands on things hes not sure why he likes. I think I want a figure of him now, probably because I want to have sex with him right Gros?

Its not a random body and head, Triad makes those for $20, this will be closer to $200-300, thats plain odd to spend that much money on something with no emotional connection or relevance of any kind to you.

Hey Deckard are they really going to be $300.00?@ drbrad just so you know that these figures won't be scantily clad but instead offered more than likely in a bikini of sorts just like how Hot Toys did before.

Back