Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine should be here on this week from BBTS! The only BL that I have is the HT MIS11 (Suit variant). I need to figure out how to fix his chair (when I bought it, the fabric was separating from one of the sides and one of the latches are loose) and de-wrinkle his suit. Any tips? Also, I'm trying to fix his tie (it's lower than it's suppose to be).

Mine should be here on this week from BBTS! The only BL that I have is the HT MIS11 (Suit variant). I need to figure out how to fix his chair (when I bought it, the fabric was separating from one of the sides and one of the latches are loose) and de-wrinkle his suit. Any tips? Also, I'm trying to fix his tie (it's lower than it's suppose to be).

The suit, just like a real one -- steam it. Hold the figure over a kettle. Take care not to overheat the plastic or your fingers.

The suit, just like a real one -- steam it. Hold the figure over a kettle. Take care not to overheat the plastic or your fingers.

Thanks! Hopefully I can get to that in a few days. I'm hyped about having him displayed next to the GoD set. I wish I could get the movie set props from the Behind the Scene GoD set. Would look awesome in my display.

Received my figure and I like it. Sadly, the head was separate when I opened the box. It's not fitting on easily. I'll have to contact BBTS about it.

Just arrived and this is awesome! IMG_2168.JPGIMG_2175.JPGIMG_2179.JPGIMG_2178.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

November 1971 , 45 yrs ago : Big Boss smashing records in SE Asia.

Han Ying Chieh sadly passed in 1991.

Back