Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
12274672_980153582023675_4574329580128110564_n.jpg

Storm Collectibles said:
We are proud to have Bruce Lee 1/6th Scale High Quality Collectible Figure on board for our upcoming project
They say figure, but sometimes statues are described as figures as well, so I'm not 100% sure from reading that. Unless it was confirmed to be a poseable figure elsewhere.

nothing confirmed whether statue or figure.but as Shannon has given storm a licence,then maybe EB don't have exclusive rights to 1/6 anymore.that to me would be a great move as EB's last couple of BL figures have been less than inspiring.

nothing confirmed whether statue or figure.but as Shannon has given storm a licence,then maybe EB don't have exclusive rights to 1/6 anymore.that to me would be a great move as EB's last couple of BL figures have been less than inspiring.

Storm essentially only work in 1/6 articulated scale.
They only did a 1/12 statue because they couldn't get the figure rights. I think they've now scooped Enterbay. I'd be very surprised if this was not a figure.

just got the KO set(clothes and chuks)it appears to be made the same as the EB set.the stripes appear to be ironed on,the stripe slightly lifted on mine,but a little fabric glue sorted it.also the trainers are moulded and wouldn't got on a BL3.5 foot.and I didn't want to force it.but for the price it's not too bad,and better looking than the normal KO GOD suits.

Interesting.
....I've sort of come back around and have been interested in this for a month or so.

I picked this one up awhile back and really like it. Pricey, but what isn't in 1/6 now a days. It's really all about the beautiful base this set comes with. Not a must have figure, but a nice display piece to add into the collection.

29125534025_3575c00aa4_b.jpg

28838773070_55e3c564f1_b.jpg

29092753276_c8c32ba119_b.jpg

28838793140_3edbf321a4_b.jpg

29092682296_5bbd510bab_h.jpg

Yeah, I wasn't thrilled wth this on release, but it's clearly the best contemporary 1/6 AF we've got. If I had the coin I'd pick it up.

Funny seeing a couple of you coming around to this, with me doing the opposite. I only got the sculpt, but I'm already pretty much over it. I don't think owning the full set would have saved it from my current opinion of it either. To be fair, I get this way with a bunch of my collectibles over time, no matter how excited I was when I 1st got them.

Funny seeing a couple of you coming around to this, with me doing the opposite. I only got the sculpt, but I'm already pretty much over it. I don't think owning the full set would have saved it from my current opinion of it either. To be fair, I get this way with a bunch of my collectibles over time, no matter how excited I was when I 1st got them.

oh yeah ...I do that to ...pretty much any collectible :D

I think for me this is mostly the fact that when it came out, I still owned the Blitzway 1/3 Game of Death statue, but that has now been sold off .... for the same reasons you're saying.
So now I'm back to ....hmmm, I really need a Game of Death Bruce Lee on my shelf.... and I think GoD works best out of any Lee movie in articulated figure format, since the yellow jumpsuit is both extremely iconic and successfully obscures 90% of the joints.

I got this on Day 1, and I think its a pretty solid release.

Posted some pics of it back in page 32 & 33. I thought the sculpt looked quite good initially and still do to some extent.
Didn't really understand the dislike for the HS until I saw the bootleg version with the eyes re-painted looking straight.
It was only then I saw what some people were seeing. But then again, the sculpt is an "in the moment" expression, you can't just repaint the eyes and expect it to look good. If you photoshop a picture with a person in mid-expression and move the eyes to look another direction, it will look weird too.
Kind of want to pick up a spare sculpt and have it painted battle damaged, and replace that awful BD behind the scenes version. That version was such a shame, as YJ Park's prototype was amazing.

Another thing I noticed is that the body and head is slightly bigger then their previous release. If you have the original Big Boss body it will look fine. If you put it on the previous BTS GOD figure you'll get a slight bobble head.

the expression on the sculpt killed it for me.it does indeed look like it's nicely presented,but for such an anniversary edition it should have came with a better likeness and maybe an additional BD sculpt.i even picked up the non repainted eyes KO and it lasted about a fortnight before I sold it:lol a KO BL1 sculpt(I got) that's got a really good paint job,would look good on this.

I just picked this up at BBTS since they just got some re-stock in. I have always wanted to get this but now just pulled the trigger

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back