Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20160326_011304.jpg

Crappy phone pic. Glad to finally have a Bruce Lee in my collection.

:lol:lol Out of all the Bruce Lee's Enterbay has done, which one is the best? I want a bruce in the collection, just not sure which.:dunno:lol

:lol:lol Out of all the Bruce Lee's Enterbay has done, which one is the best? I want a bruce in the collection, just not sure which.:dunno:lol

...as far as articulated 1/6 goes, I'd get this GoD set. All the others are dated now, and I don't rate The Big Boss set. It's sad how EB has stagnated what was once a flagship license, let go of a master Bruce sculptor, and prevented any other company taking on the licenses. Mo' money in NBA :(

i'd still take the ETD sets and FOF over this even though the sculpt paint/textures are better on this sculpt.the most important area(likeness)is off too much,which for me anyway was an easy pass along with big boss.and I fully agree what Lejuan says about EB.

It's sad how EB has stagnated what was once a flagship license, let go of a master Bruce sculptor, and prevented any other company taking on the licenses.
Storm Collectibles is doing a 1/6 Bruce Lee aren't they?

Haven't been super active in here, so I might be out of the loop.

Back