Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ETD KO Version with DX04 body. ETD.jpg

The thing is the big brown box does not say sideshow exclusive. Is there a double body version within china that does not hv the sodeshow exclusive box?

It should say Hot Toys exclusive on the side of the box. Check out the link below.

deSMOnd Collection: Hot Toys Exclusive DX04 Bruce Lee "Enter The Dragon"

Onto another subject, it looks like someone else used the smiley sculpt with GOD hair to make a custom GOD. Here is the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KawX2cF9nx4

Skip the first 5 mins to see the GOD custom.

Last edited:
It should say Hot Toys exclusive on the side of the box. Check out the link below.

deSMOnd Collection: Hot Toys Exclusive DX04 Bruce Lee "Enter The Dragon"

Onto another subject, it looks like someone else used the smiley sculpt with GOD hair to make a custom GOD. Here is the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KawX2cF9nx4

Skip the first 5 mins to see the GOD custom.

the nokia looks better than the HT with the custom hair IMO.and I think both EB etd are also.you wouldn't think the calm sculpts were the same person.

Last edited:
Guys a bit of the topic question here. Does anyone have the Bruce lee Kato version enterbay? It's just that I bough it of a user not so long ago and just today I looked at the authenticity card and it doesn't have Arnie signature on? Is this sculpted by Arnie? Also mines number 0000... Is this even possible as I thought it started from 1...the card itself looks genuine like all the other authenticity cards I got :S Thanks

checked mine.it's a folded coloured card(black on the outside)no signature and just states KATO4125.and yes arnie sculpted it.strange it's numbered 0000,as you said it should start 0001.

Mmmm Yeh that is certainly weird... Number 0000 is it fake!?!?? Lol man need some clarification here lol I be disappointed if it was and it looks so genuine.... :(

check the back of the body, as that has a serial number as well if I recall correctly.

Guys a bit of the topic question here. Does anyone have the Bruce lee Kato version enterbay? It's just that I bough it of a user not so long ago and just today I looked at the authenticity card and it doesn't have Arnie signature on? Is this sculpted by Arnie? Also mines number 0000... Is this even possible as I thought it started from 1...the card itself looks genuine like all the other authenticity cards I got :S Thanks
checked mine.it's a folded coloured card(black on the outside)no signature and just states KATO4125.and yes arnie sculpted it.strange it's numbered 0000,as you said it should start 0001.
Mmmm Yeh that is certainly weird... Number 0000 is it fake!?!?? Lol man need some clarification here lol I be disappointed if it was and it looks so genuine.... :(

It won't be fake but this is Enterbay we are talking about..... feel happy the thing actually came with the correct head :)

From my understanding... it should be real.

For Enterbay I've seen this before, where either officially or unofficially they issue additional figures that are meant to be on displayed at Exhibitions and for their own company use/employees. That's why its not officially part of their 1500 / 2000 piece run. Therefore the serial number is 0000.

sound like it's an artist proof type of thing:dunno,maybe as stanlore states for display purposes etc.as sab said it came with bruce's head and not van williams:lol

Hi guys thanks for the reassurance :) yh I checked the body it's also 0000. Guess your right I should be happy it didn't come with any old random head sculpt :clap maybe it's user rare since its number 0000!!! ;)

Back