Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
looks like it fits on the BL body.i'd have him looking down a touch,so he appears to be giving his looking up stare...still not liking the mouth expression.

Congratz larry!
What do u mean by ur comment 'wake up'? Loll

Btw u guys are in hk?
I was making a joke for him to "wake up" because his post had too many typo's in it :lol

& no I'm not in Hong Kong.

Also, I'm not sure why you are congratulating me, but thanks :lol

I was making a joke for him to "wake up" because his post had too many typo's in it :lol

& no I'm not in Hong Kong.

Also, I'm not sure why you are congratulating me, but thanks :lol

Lol oops i meant congratz to chris..

So r u guys positive that storm will be making a 1/6 bruce with arnie? Or is the 1/12 statue one it already?

I think because Arnie Kim did the 1/12, collectors are assuming he will do the 1/6. I'd like that, but other than the teaser, I'm not sure if there is solid information (not that I can think of right now anyway) out there that he is definitely doing it. I'm guessing yes though.

12274672_980153582023675_4574329580128110564_n.jpg

as Shannon has given storm the rights to make a 1/6 bruce(and arnie is with them,it would be daft not to involve him),then I would think possibly this summer.it will be interesting,but regarding 1/6 apart from a stellar sculpt i'd prefer a 1/4 as I think arnie and blitzway spoilt us with the 1/3 statues(even with the issues)so going back to 1/6 doesn't really give me the buzz like in the past(hence me easily passing on this 75th).

I bought the 75th yesterday and i quite like it. The sideways eyes do make it difficult for some poses, esp when only the left hand had the widespread hand. But overall i can feel bruce lee in the figure n the likeness isnt bad.

The diorama is amazing as well, much better tham the hottoys ironman generic ones. I thk enterbay focuses a lot on the overall figure+diorama package, while hottoys perfects the figure brilliantly but doesnt do much extra.

I am planning to get the dx04 as well. But i would be excited to see storm come up with an even better version. Hope it is a movable figure n not a statue tho

the most important thing is your happy with it.it's all down to personal tastes.so congrats.i've just got my dirty GOD suit via the mail,so time to add it to my custom figure.

Yer KO 75 sculpt does seem to fit the older BL body . :yess: have few spare BL body :yess: but am hoping the paint apps
Won't be too poor. Want the realism look :wink1:. Hope it's just lighting .

Must say I agree with being spoilt by having the 13 scale Bruce. The smaller scale is not having the same impact.:lol

here's a close up of the KO showing texture to the sculpt,i think the light in some pics give it a flat dull look.

I think "mytoys_box" has different knock off's to the other places. Maybe he/she makes their own fakes.

no idea larry,some have the eyes looking forward,others to the right.i know he/she/they have a 1/6 WOTD grouchy sculpt on sale.shrunk down/taken from the HD1008.same price as the 75th.

Hey guys, need some urgent verification advice.

I hv a seller for dx04 double body version. And it comes with the extra body in a black retangular box that says hot toys and truetype. But the upper left hand corner of the brown box does not say sideshow exclusive.

Is it real? Or is there any diff btw double body version and sideshow exclusive version??

Thanks Audz5000 and Chris. Not bad paint job on these. Will do as a nice up grade.

The 75 God is a nice set back drop is cool . Just I haven't the space for it. An up grade makes sence.
Need to try source myself a BTS yellow jumpsuit .:monkey3:lol

Hey guys, need some urgent verification advice.

I hv a seller for dx04 double body version. And it comes with the extra body in a black retangular box that says hot toys and truetype. But the upper left hand corner of the brown box does not say sideshow exclusive.

Is it real? Or is there any diff btw double body version and sideshow exclusive version??
It is legit. The second body comes separate in that box with the stand with chinese letters and a few hands. It does not say sideshow exclusive.

The big box does say Sideshow Exclusive, which is the only version that has the second body outside of China.

It is legit. The second body comes separate in that box with the stand with chinese letters and a few hands. It does not say sideshow exclusive.

The big box does say Sideshow Exclusive, which is the only version that has the second body outside of China.

The thing is the big brown box does not say sideshow exclusive. Is there a double body version within china that does not hv the sodeshow exclusive box?

Back