Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No you are not. The smiley sculpt looks like a sculpt of a child IMO.

Nope, I dislike it with a passion as well. Does not look like Bruce.

I don't hate it, but when I took it out of the box today to compare it to the 75th sculpt, it did not age with my current taste that well. Meaning, I liked it way more back when I purchased it, compared to now. I think this has happened to a bunch of figures I purchased earlier in my collection.

Somehow I thought everyone was a fan of it...

I like the BTS smiling sculpt because of how much Lejuan hates it.

...but it was just SAB posting over and over.

:lol
Man, Enterbay could just recast the old sculpts, tweak them a bit, and update the paintjob.
I know right. This would destroy .....

hxwlS3m.jpg

Last edited:
Recast the seller has updated with new look with old recast head sculpt. Paint job is average compare with EB.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DX 4 per system make this figure extra expression and more variety to display when in action . Yet it did not spoil like the one EB did as you see I had titled it head downward as to reduce when upright would exposed the Big Eyes .Also the outline of the dx4 head sculpture likenesses was captured but eyes wasn't . As what I agreed the upper portion of head sculpt not bad for recast new GOD . For me dx4 and new GOD more or less capture BL in those movies expressions for certain angles , frankly speaking I prefer Arnie K products ... & the one BD head screwed up by EB, if did release that one for sure I would grab !

5e9917db3d06d30c8e86c328f23add9a.jpg

85a4771b54e0c2b113614c33f21e5326.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would really like to see if a professional repaint by one of the top painters around, would make an extreme difference to the early EB sculpts. I'm talking about the sculpts already in collectors hands. Sometimes I think about getting a FoF sculpt repainted, but I'm not even sure how much of a difference it would make. I don't want to pay $120+ for a custom repaint, only to have it look 5% better.

it would be interesting to see say the FOF/ETD sculpts painted in today's standards with skin blemishes/tones as the likeness is already there.but as you said larry would the cost outweigh the result.

I really want somebody with deeper pockets to try it first, then I can see the result, & decide if I want to do it or not :lol

I don't think it would be that much of an improvement. At least not a night and day thing.

The sculpt itself also needs a bit of texture and a bit more 'toning' compared to today's standards. The likeness is there though.

strange isn't it,here we are talking about older BL sculpts in a thread started for a new BL figure.the realism of the new sculpt has improved without doubt,but fails badly IMO in the most important factor..likeness.

Not strange at all. There seems to always be a point where we wind up talking about older Bruce Lee collectibles in the most active Bruce Lee threads :lol

aint that the truth:lol.i must ask him what he thinks of all this when I go and pay my respects to him(and Brandon)in a few weeks.

yep,my son dropped the bombshell that he's booked/paid for a 4 night stay in seattle for my birthday(he's going too)so a father and son are going to pay their respects to a father and son..best thing is I've never flown:lol so a 13 hr flight should be fun.he also booked a 3 hr tour with the wing museum to go round bruce lee's Chinatown in seattle.

Nice gift. Sounds like it will be an experience. I didn't even realise you had a son :lol & Happy birthday for whenever your special day was/is :hi5:

Back