Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know among the regulars seen in the Bruce Lee threads, that I'm probably in the minority who actually like this figure, but I can't help but like it when I see pics like this:

ojGWMymIruA.jpg

Jygm_1oS5g8.jpg

eMW0-J2gYB0.jpg

0jmRcGSD0u8.jpg

K155Kjles4E.jpg

A463iXBHJ_k.jpg

F3oZeOkNDy0.jpg

teEP_wNFtaM.jpg

I think Bruce Lee figure collectors would have been satisfied enough with this in 2011 :lol

I like it. I'm still going to wait and see what Storm does, but this is a nice looking figure.

It does look like a nice figure, I think because it looks realistic.
It's a good sculpt, the expression and features are well done and realistic, even the hair looks half decent on this one.
Also, in this instance and at this scale, I think the moulded shoes are better than real materials. They look more form fitting and are helping the overall silhouette of the figure.
But for me, the core likeness just isn't there and that is always going to be the deal breaker.
The figure as a whole ticks a lot of boxes - articulation, naturalism, form, realism... but unfortunately the most important box remains unchecked.

I agree, the shape of the shoes is better, but the finish kinda ruins them a bit though.

Without Bruce Lee, only the basketball peeps would be talking about EB :lol

Since you are the only one that I know that owns the 75th anniversary figure in here, how would you say the new sculpt compares to these sculpts? One is a pic of my modded HT figure (different hair piece), & a random Bruce Lee bash I built using a fake EB FoF sculpt. Is it better than these? I'm thinking it is, but I'm curious about your opinion, since you have the sculpt 'in hand'.

bl1k.jpg

58526595.jpg

Since you are the only one that I know that owns the 75th anniversary figure in here, how would you say the new sculpt compares to these sculpts? One is a pic of my modded HT figure (different hair piece), & a random Bruce Lee bash I built using a fake EB FoF sculpt. Is it better than these? I'm thinking it is, but I'm curious about your opinion, since you have the sculpt 'in hand'.

bl1k.jpg

58526595.jpg

Hey man.. Can anyone who has this toy do me a favour and tell me the size of how big this figure is on the outer box? I have a friend who may be able to buy one from China but is concerned of the size of this figure. Would anyone know the exact size so I can reassure him to fit in his luggage Thanks

I think you quoted me by mistake, I don't own this figure. Stanlore might know though.

Edit: Doh. A recast sculpt & clothing set already up for $54US shipped.

kgHf4Nx.jpg

gHyV0CW.jpg

fJHT1A4.jpg

k4xmT8z.jpg

8nuTslG.jpg

kEuLeao.jpg

PW6CYHu.jpg

PIdo6iQ.jpg

ODNl5xn.jpg

Last edited:
I've seen the head for£24.99,and the usual custom outfit,not seen the short sleeve one as yet with the sneakers/socks.
and a parted out clothed figure minus the head for $163,even that's rather expensive.

Last edited:
I know among the regulars seen in the Bruce Lee threads, that I'm probably in the minority who actually like this figure, but I can't help but like it when I see pics like this:

ojGWMymIruA.jpg

Jygm_1oS5g8.jpg

eMW0-J2gYB0.jpg

0jmRcGSD0u8.jpg

K155Kjles4E.jpg

A463iXBHJ_k.jpg

F3oZeOkNDy0.jpg

teEP_wNFtaM.jpg

I think Bruce Lee figure collectors would have been satisfied enough with this in 2011 :lol

Hi woukd you be able to tell me the whole packages measurement as I may have a friend who will buy it for me while in hk. But needs to know how big it is first. Thanks

Hi woukd you be able to tell me the whole packages measurement as I may have a friend who will buy it for me while in hk. But needs to know how big it is first. Thanks
BruceFu, I think you are asking the wrong person. I don't own the figure. You might need to ask Stanlore, to see if he can tell you.

ojGWMymIruA.jpg

Jygm_1oS5g8.jpg

eMW0-J2gYB0.jpg

0jmRcGSD0u8.jpg

K155Kjles4E.jpg

A463iXBHJ_k.jpg

F3oZeOkNDy0.jpg

teEP_wNFtaM.jpg

again nice bruce li..arnie kim won..

The likeness is kind of there be but really in general for me. Big boss screaming head was pretty good. Nobody has been able to capture a still face properly lately. What's up with that??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So what's the word gang? I'll have around 300$ after Christmas, is this piece worth the Monet or should I just keep throwing my money at star wars and berserk and get them later in the year? First time I've had money even the figure wasnt on the secondary market

I would say, don't rush getting this. Storm Collectibles have a 1/6 figure, & Arnie Kim, which, in some minds, automatically means a brilliant figure. I think Storm Collectibles + Arnie Kim could release a brilliant Bruce Lee figure, but Hot Toys also had Arnie Kim for their 3 Bruce Lee figures, & those aren't exactly mind blowing. I'm excited for their figure, but don't want to "count any chickens" if you know what I mean.

I kinda rushed getting the 75th anniversary sculpt, simply because I want something now. Cost me a bit of a premium price (I think) to get it, but I'm alright with my decision.

Back