Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Does the hair on the HT smiling hair seem removable? I never got it for the same reasons I stated above even though I consider it the best sculpt.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

hair's not removable.i think the guys from HK cut most of the hair off and glued the GOD piece on top of the head.it looked pretty good apart from the obvious join along the sides of the temples.that's just how I think it was done,thinking back maybe I should have got one.these smiley heads go cheap even on ebay,so one could maybe try modding it if the have the BTS set?

I always thought it was a separate piece glued to the head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
now is all loud and clear..
shannon also doesn't care how a headsculpt is his father's loolike or not
business and money is the primary objective...what a shame..

Sadly this is how it has always been, and Linda is the same way as well, which is why there is a lot of hate for them, both from Bruce's siblings and his fans who know what their true intentions are. :(

btw I am not intersted in static statues but the winner for best bruce's likeness are ht casual and the blitzway statue
but.. i do not like the espression he gave
arnie is the master for bruce. (not for harrison ford though)
For this new set by enterbay I do like only the diorama...for the rest..easy pass

:goodpost:

I agree with everything you said there, I hope someone will part out the diorama.

Last edited:
Thanks Bro, would love to get that diorama, unlike the other GOD ones, this looks very realistic, especially the floor.

:duff
yes it is.. but the best part are the walls without any ugly visible residue of glue and adesive tape than the previous releases...:rotfl:slap $_35.JPG

:goodpost:

Hmm I didn't notice that, so instead of tape the white part of back drop that meets the floor is actually material this time. This sure is one high quality diorama.
I think the panel are made of paper this time too (maybe with some weathered effect).. but glued with another special avan-guarde enterbay's technique ..

I feel like if I get this I might get burned.

BTS BL also had that body staining problem from the track suit.

I don't want this to be a repeat.

I feel like if I get this I might get burned.

BTS BL also had that body staining problem from the track suit.

I don't want this to be a repeat.

It's a different track suit. If you are worries you can wash the suit a few times to get rid of some dye residue.
The black lines on the track suit are iron ons this time instead of dying the fabric.

No need to worry about staining.

The inner part of the suit is not black for the stripes. There is a picture I took on page 32 with the big boss figure, where you can see the inner lining of the suit.

I think the panel are made of paper this time too (maybe with some weathered effect).. but glued with another special avan-guarde enterbay's technique ..

Yeah I think you are right, I just looked at a few videos of this again and it doesn't look like cloth material but nevertheless, the way it has been glued this time is an improvement.

I know among the regulars seen in the Bruce Lee threads, that I'm probably in the minority who actually like this figure, but I can't help but like it when I see pics like this:

ojGWMymIruA.jpg

Jygm_1oS5g8.jpg

eMW0-J2gYB0.jpg

0jmRcGSD0u8.jpg

K155Kjles4E.jpg

A463iXBHJ_k.jpg

F3oZeOkNDy0.jpg

teEP_wNFtaM.jpg

I think Bruce Lee figure collectors would have been satisfied enough with this in 2011 :lol

I know among the regulars seen in the Bruce Lee threads, that I'm probably in the minority who actually like this figure, but I can't help but like it when I see pics like this:

ojGWMymIruA.jpg

Jygm_1oS5g8.jpg

eMW0-J2gYB0.jpg

0jmRcGSD0u8.jpg

K155Kjles4E.jpg

A463iXBHJ_k.jpg

F3oZeOkNDy0.jpg

teEP_wNFtaM.jpg

It does look good in those pictures as it looks very realistic but I honestly can't much likeness to Bruce.

That being said, I think it looks like Bruce on this angle in this pic below.

I think Bruce Lee figure collectors would have been satisfied enough with this in 2011 :lol

I don't know about that, but it is definitely a nice alternative to that movable eyes kid's toy sculpt that EB released in 2011.

Last edited:
:lol It's so weird. That is the pic I see the least Bruce Lee likeness in EB's official promo pics. I don't know, I'm feelin' weird right now, like I'm not seeing what the majority are seeing right now :lol

we all see things differently I suppose.if I had to choose a pic that looks like bruce to me,it would be the 3rd one down,as it's an above the head shot that gives the impression that the mouth is giving the classic BL whistle lip/mouth shape,but then it loses that in the rest of the pics where he just looks open mouthed and (to me)throws the likeness off.not an issue for most but is for me.

Back