Enterbay - Game Of Death - Bruce Lee (75th Anniversary)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
up on the EB website.$266,that's a without adding any import costs.or for us UK buyers it's £265!!! from collectibles direct. no price from Roberto@toy heros,my guess is about 300-320 euros.

up on the EB website.$266,that's a without adding any import costs.or for us UK buyers it's £265!!! from collectibles direct. no price from Roberto@toy heros,my guess is about 300-320 euros.

Someone is willing to sell it for 325 usd but shipping from US...
Since I'm from UK I may have to pay Vat and tax... Even though he said he will put it as gift and value it at 50USD.
Do you think it's still worth it?

I dont understand the negativitey on this thread - i think the statue is an amazing piece, yes its not perfect but its better than other Bruce statues out there. For £265 i think its a bargain considering how much you get with it!

It has been said before, if you do not have one, get it. As of right now, it is the best available representation of Bruce Lee you can get without paying high prices on the secondary market.

For the rest of us who have one, this is not good enough to replace what we consider better. I personally dislike the fact that you can only pose him looking to one side because the eyes are positioned to look at that one side.

But another reason is that even though he looks better than their last figure, it looks worst than their other past releases sculptwise.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
$250? Thats really expensive for Bruce Lee imitator figure :lol

I am not impressed, I really want bite a bullet but thats not Bruce Lee. If only Arnie Kim sculpt it

I started in the early 90's with some BL model kits,and continued buying all sorts of figures.then enterbay came along and everything changed great likeness and extra's and most of my collection went.but to me ever since they started making loads of money from the NBA series,they lacked any passion for future BL figures,and have taken a backward step.
I really wanted to see them put the passion back into this anniversary figure but it's just another passable figure.many may see my remarks as negativity(which is fine)but it comes from just being disappointed at the final product,and one less addition to my collection.

I cant deny Enterbay is pioneer of ultra realistic 1/6 figure. But company as whole never getting bigger than before, its like they are stagnant with only several release a year. Lets compare Hot Toys, they not only getting better but keep push a ton of release every year. This year alone, maybe 15 figures released and most of them just really really good especially 1/4 Ironman. At least with only few release, EB should getting it right, *********

I cant deny Enterbay is pioneer of ultra realistic 1/6 figure. But company as whole never getting bigger than before, its like they are stagnant with only several release a year. Lets compare Hot Toys, they not only getting better but keep push a ton of release every year. This year alone, maybe 15 figures released and most of them just really really good especially 1/4 Ironman. At least with only few release, EB should getting it right, *********
That is true, and all the teasing beforehand was for nothing at the end.

0ad48d424ed254b5d0c82acc4d37208d.jpg

I've opened a new thread for this news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where this from sorry? That would be amazing if it's true!

Storm Collectibles Partners with Arnie Kim for Bruce Lee Collectible Figure Series | Action Figure Fury

Storm Collectibles, a rather new Hong Kong based sixth scale action figure manufacturer, has announced they will be collaborating with Arnie Kim for the first time on a series of brand new Bruce Lee collectible figures. If you don’t know Arnie Kim, he’s the sculptor that has sculpted many of the recent Bruce Lee figures from a variety of companies, including Hot Toys and Blitzway.

The first stage of the prototype is shown below. No other information is available at this time, however, if their recent work on Dennis Rodman or Rigor Mortis is any indication of how high quality these are going to be, we should be in for a real treat.

Storm-Collectibles-Arnie-Kim-Bruce-Lee-Figure-Early-Prototype-600x801.jpg

Storm Collectibles Partners with Arnie Kim for Bruce Lee Collectible Figure Series | Action Figure Fury

Storm Collectibles, a rather new Hong Kong based sixth scale action figure manufacturer, has announced they will be collaborating with Arnie Kim for the first time on a series of brand new Bruce Lee collectible figures. If you don’t know Arnie Kim, he’s the sculptor that has sculpted many of the recent Bruce Lee figures from a variety of companies, including Hot Toys and Blitzway.

The first stage of the prototype is shown below. No other information is available at this time, however, if their recent work on Dennis Rodman or Rigor Mortis is any indication of how high quality these are going to be, we should be in for a real treat.

That image is for the smaller 7inch statue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that's a work in progress picture of 7 inch statue. But as long Arnie Kim involved, I am just sold. Goodbye Enterbay

Lol. Those getting this, I suggest to wait for the Storm one.

But if you can't, by all means, feel free to waste money.

Back