Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Gung & Stan for the pics :D

The footprint on your BD suit is better :D Seems you have figure 2888. The figure might be around the 3000 point. The Sept batch might be the last ones.

@ Stan: If you look at the one in EB's cabinet, they've put the back part of your chair on backwards. Theirs says director on the front.

It could just be the lighting, but, the smile head in EB's cabinet looks odd somehow.

CHEERS!

Here are pics of my loose GOD RM-X:

588764-Q9W4SGH.jpg

Just showing off the packing. (The spare hands didn't come with it, I'm just storing them in there.)

588765-TZWDG46.jpg

The blue tinge is the lighting and crap weather! Note the matt finish.

NewBruce0003.jpg

NewBruce0004.jpg

RM-4 style feet, best ankles in the business!

NewBruce0005.jpg

NewBruce0006.jpg

Spare hands from RM-4 (It didn't come with any.), the bracelet was made from a 1/6 shoelace. I superglued the ends to form the shape.

NewBruce0007.jpg

NewBruce0008.jpg

NewBruce0009.jpg

This is now my all time favourite sculpt!

More in Part 2!

CHEERS!

Part 2:

NewBruce0011.jpg

Another look at the braclet, not bad for free!

NewBruce0012.jpg

NewBruce0013.jpg

This is as far as the arms on mine bend.

NewBruce0014.jpg

Taking a break!

NewBruce0015.jpg

NewBruce0016.jpg

The knees are so tight on this that they squeak! If I could trust the ankles I reckon he could stand on one leg!

And there you have it, for now anyway!

CHEERS!

Everybody allready got there figures:monkey2

Well....i will meditate a little bit longer (something like 2/3weaks:pray:)

cool bracelet though

:monkey1

crap!! my hand set and bamboo stick..smiley head have been awaitng customs clearance for 2days (dont like the sound of that)
and EB still havent shipped my body/shoe set and i paid 4days ago :(

crap!! my hand set and bamboo stick..smiley head have been awaitng customs clearance for 2days (dont like the sound of that)
and EB still havent shipped my body/shoe set and i paid 4days ago :(

I didn't think the boxed RM-X was out for another few weeks. OKToys have it down as a pre-order.

When I bought my body, I did actually think it was the boxed RM-X, and I was a bit annoyed when I found it wasn't. I've had to pay £30 for a pair of sneakers that you lucky lot will get practically free when you get your boxed RM-X's!

Never mind though, I may be £30 out of pocket, but I'm still happy! :joy

CHEERS!

I didn't think the boxed RM-X was out for another few weeks. OKToys have it down as a pre-order.

When I bought my body, I did actually think it was the boxed RM-X, and I was a bit annoyed when I found it wasn't. I've had to pay £30 for a pair of sneakers that you lucky lot will get practically free when you get your boxed RM-X's!

Never mind though, I may be £30 out of pocket, but I'm still happy! :joy

CHEERS!

when i bought it from enterbay status said instock..just checked and says in stock..ah perhaps when i put EB in my original post you thought i meant ebay:dunno

when i bought it from enterbay status said instock..just checked and says in stock..ah perhaps when i put EB in my original post you thought i meant ebay:dunno

No, I knew what you meant. Thing is, EB still say that the GOD set isn't out till Sept!

The others must have to wait I guess.

CHEERS!

my bad rogerbee..EB still say item in stock and ebay sellers are now saying GOD set now inhand ready to ship..so they must be availalbe now..hopefully get an email from EB soon..ah well off to work..back in at 7.30 tonight:gah:

Last edited:
Only Golden Warrior still list the RM-X as pre-order, the rest say it's out.

So yeah, you should hear from EB soon, if not, give them a polite nudge.

CHEERS!

Just when I thought this figure couldn't surprise me, it did! I managed to bend both arms up an extra click from what you see in my pics. When you do this, it engages a mechanism under the skin of the bicep which flexes it. It looks so realistic, and they've improved the look of the arm bend since the prototype.

You do have to be very careful doing it though and I'm not sure how durable these arms are. I'll see if I can do a pic of the flex when I get my GOD gear.

CHEERS!

Heads up. Don't make the legs do splits, or do a high kick pose. Leg/s might pop out when trying to go back to a neutral pose. Somebody explained why this happens earlier in the thread :D

Actually, I'm not sure if all the figures have the same 'kick pose' limit. But it happened to me, & I think, one other boardie that I know of :D

I'm not worried about the legs, they'll do what I need them to which is stand unaided.

I'll keep my figure in a basic standing pose so as not to stress anything, I can't afford to be more adventurous. RM-X's aren't as cheap as other RM's.

CHEERS!

Back