Enterbay Game of Death 1/6 2010

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last edited:
yeh a contact of mine in singapore emailed me today about them..$19.90 shipped..pretty good value even if they are customs

I finally got around taking some photos of GOD smiley head w/ WOTD hair and suit. I realized, after taking the photos, that it might have added a nice "behind the scene" look to it if I had placed GOD light stand and camera in the dio. Maybe next time. I had originally tried to use with BL 3.5 body, but it wouldn't quite pose right. I ended up using the almighty articulation king of BL bodies: HT DX-04 body.

UL23.jpg

UL24.jpg

UL25.jpg

UL26.jpg

UL27.jpg

Looks good, but, the DX-04 has a static neck whereas I think the RM-X neck can turn and bend with the head. On bodies with moulded necks, certain head poses can look awkward, it was the same for BL bodies too.

CHEERS!

well both enterbay and medicom(RAH) kung fu slippers fit the BL BODIES and ive got medicom on my RM-X so they should fit

Had I not already laid out £30 for the EB ones I might have been inclined to take a punt. If I see them in hand on an RM-X I still might, we shall see....

CHEERS!

Did anyone ever order from angeljuliaa on Ebay ? This person was one of the first to part out a new GoD. The reason I ask is that I ordered some shoes and socks and never received them, so beware of this person.

I finally got around taking some photos of GOD smiley head w/ WOTD hair and suit. I realized, after taking the photos, that it might have added a nice "behind the scene" look to it if I had placed GOD light stand and camera in the dio. Maybe next time. I had originally tried to use with BL 3.5 body, but it wouldn't quite pose right. I ended up using the almighty articulation king of BL bodies: HT DX-04 body.

UL23.jpg

UL24.jpg

UL25.jpg

UL26.jpg

UL27.jpg

Niiiice!!!

Did anyone ever order from angeljuliaa on Ebay?
I purchased the BD head & BD suit from that seller. I received them both. Did you get a tracking number?

If I had to choose something to complain about, it would be the time I sent the seller a message/query through ebay wanting a reply. I don't remember getting a reply back. I don't know if it was because the seller couldn't be bothered, didn't speak english, or some other reason :dunno I don't think we actually communicated with each other. I purchased, the seller sent :D

I purchased the BD head & BD suit from that seller. I received them both. Did you get a tracking number?

If I had to choose something to complain about, it would be the time I sent the seller a message/query through ebay wanting a reply. I don't remember getting a reply back. I don't know if it was because the seller couldn't be bothered, didn't speak english, or some other reason :dunno I don't think we actually communicated with each other. I purchased, the seller sent :D

Ya got a tracking number but when you click on it, it comes up with nothing. Communication is horrible. The only time I was able to communicate was when I was interested. After purchase, notta. That seller sucks.

Check these out:

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Bruce-Le...ltDomain_0&hash=item336a1c8ff5#ht_1125wt_1139

GOD sneakers in their own little box! How dinky! Release scheduled for August, nothing about them on EB's site though. Wish they'd been out a couple of weeks ago, I already have a pair of socks!

CHEERS!

EDIT:

They're not Enterbay!

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/CUSTOM-1...ltDomain_0&hash=item3f0c7e20af#ht_3863wt_1139

Might be better, not sure if they'd fit RM-X feet though.

You are right Rogerbee: These are not original Enterbay shoes.

This might be a possible solution if you are not able to get the original Enterbay shoes at a fair price and/or if you are determined to make a custom “Game of Death” figure from scratch.

How ever I must warn you guys as I have seen photos of some of the “early samples” of these custom-made shoes on a Chinese forum and they really did not look so good. I am worrying that the accuracy - and size - might differs allot from each pair (even each shoes). You should consider the possibility when buying copies that you might actually end up with a really bad "copy" - and/or the pair you get will not fit the foot of the original HT or EB body, or any other figure body for that matter (even be lucky with one foot, and not so lucky with the other foot...). But of course it is a possibility that you might get really lucky and get a pair that turned out really good and will fit perfectly.

Just be aware of these risk factors.

One thing you could do is ask the seller to test both shoes and also take a picture of the actual shoes he picks out for you before making a purchase - these are pre-orders by the way - and that is if can you really trust that these sellers in Singapore and Hong Kong would go the extra mile and if he or she will be completely honest about it. I would also mention that you should have some doubts the photos in the auction is as good as what you actually get... Sending the shoes back for a replacement would cost allot if you have to pay both ways also, and would probably not be worth it....

Btw, SAB and I had a very brief conversation in this tread about Bruce's Onitsuka Tiger shoes in "Game of Death" (and personal life) - and while I was looking into this I found a photo where you can actually see Bruce wearing a "faked" pair of Onitsuka Tigers made out of a pair of Adidas with custom-made Onitsuka stripes in one of the original “Game of Death” scenes or outtakes ! This is something that Linda Lee (now Cadwell) had confirmed to some years ago when a good and trusted friend and student of the late Ted Wong (Bruce's last private student) asked about this. How ever looking at photos and footage from other scenes in “Game of Death” Bruce (and actually also Ji Han Jae whom he fights against) seems to be wearing the real deal of original Onitsuka Tiger shoes.

07741_Mpgd016c_122_1110lo.jpg

On the floor with Kareem Abdul Jabbar, nunchaku scene (black&white photo close up) and the faked shoes in the Ji Han Jae scene (notice JHJ wearing Onitsuka Tigers also !)​

So actually.... Hehe... If you get a pair of "fake copies" - it would in a way be true to the original "Game of Death" footage !

Ya got a tracking number but when you click on it, it comes up with nothing. Communication is horrible. The only time I was able to communicate was when I was interested. After purchase, notta. That seller sucks.

Gates70,

You should first check the tracking number on the Hong Kong post tracking web site: https://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

Bear in mind that there is also a possibility that the sending has been stuck in customs.

If you cannot find any records on the tracking number the seller has give you then I strongly advise you to rapport this to PayPal and eBay by opening a case right away. But you can only do this if you did your purchase through eBay and paid through PayPal - and if there are no records on the provided tracking number. This will put pressure on the seller to respond - and deal with this matter - or else your complete payment (including postage) will be refunded to you by PayPal directly from the sellers PayPal account.

You are right Rogerbee: These are not original Enterbay shoes.

This might be a possible solution if you are not able to get the original Enterbay shoes at a fair price and/or if you are determined to make a custom “Game of Death” figure from scratch.

How ever I must warn you guys as I have seen photos of some of the “early samples” of these custom-made shoes on a Chinese forum and they really did not look so good. I am worrying that the accuracy - and size - might differs allot from each pair (even each shoes). You should consider the possibility when buying copies that you might actually end up with a really bad "copy" - and/or the pair you get will not fit the foot of the original HT or EB body, or any other figure body for that matter (even be lucky with one foot, and not so lucky with the other foot...). But of course it is a possibility that you might get really lucky and get a pair that turned out really good and will fit perfectly.

Just be aware of these risk factors.

One thing you could do is ask the seller to test both shoes and also take a picture of the actual shoes he picks out for you before making a purchase - these are pre-orders by the way - and that is if can you really trust that these sellers in Singapore and Hong Kong would go the extra mile and if he or she will be completely honest about it. I would also mention that you should have some doubts the photos in the auction is as good as what you actually get... Sending the shoes back for a replacement would cost allot if you have to pay both ways also, and would probably not be worth it....

Btw, SAB and I had a very brief conversation in this tread about Bruce's Onitsuka Tiger shoes in "Game of Death" (and personal life) - and while I was looking into this I found a photo where you can actually see Bruce wearing a "faked" pair of Onitsuka Tigers made out of a pair of Adidas with custom-made Onitsuka stripes in one of the original “Game of Death” scenes or outtakes ! This is something that Linda Lee (now Cadwell) had confirmed to some years ago when a good and trusted friend and student of the late Ted Wong (Bruce's last private student) asked about this. How ever looking at photos and footage from other scenes in “Game of Death” Bruce (and actually also Ji Han Jae whom he fights against) seems to be wearing the real deal of original Onitsuka Tiger shoes.

07741_Mpgd016c_122_1110lo.jpg

On the floor with Kareem Abdul Jabbar, nunchaku scene (black&white photo close up) and the faked shoes in the Ji Han Jae scene (notice JHJ wearing Onitsuka Tigers also !)​

So actually.... Hehe... If you get a pair of "fake copies" - it would in a way be true to the original "Game of Death" footage !

Yeah, I was a little wary when I saw them and I wouldn't bite unless I saw them in hand on an RM-X. I have already blown £30 on EB ones anyway so they will do.

Do Onitsuka still exist? I wonder what a vintage 1/1 pair would fetch.

CHEERS!

Are they from China coming via EMS? The tracking numbers Guo Bei sends me never work but I do still get the stuff. HK ones are usually quite reliable.

CHEERS!

Yeah, I was a little wary when I saw them and I wouldn't bite unless I saw them in hand on an RM-X. I have already blown £30 on EB ones anyway so they will do.

Do Onitsuka still exist? I wonder what a vintage 1/1 pair would fetch.

CHEERS!

got a pair on ebay..on an auction..£5.10 with £4.00 p+p several mths ago...bargain:yess:

Gates70,

You should first check the tracking number on the Hong Kong post tracking web site: https://app3.hongkongpost.com/CGI/mt/enquiry.jsp

Bear in mind that there is also a possibility that the sending has been stuck in customs.

If you cannot find any records on the tracking number the seller has give you then I strongly advise you to rapport this to PayPal and eBay by opening a case right away. But you can only do this if you did your purchase through eBay and paid through PayPal - and if there are no records on the provided tracking number. This will put pressure on the seller to respond - and deal with this matter - or else your complete payment (including postage) will be refunded to you by PayPal directly from the sellers PayPal account.

Ya it was through Ebay and Paypal. It's way past the 45 day mark now so I don't think anything can be done. What happened is that there was a postal strike for 2 weeks here, so I gave the seller the benefit of the doubt obviously. But it never arrived. What got me going is that I received the RM-X body from EB this morning and I ordered only a week and a half ago. So then it got me thinking on these shoes which are way overdue. I gave the seller negative feedback yesterday and sent them an e-mail with it without response. Wouldn't you think that if you got negative feedback that you'd defend yourself at least ? By the way, I tried that site you mentioned above and nothing. Oh well, I guess I'll chalk it down to learning from your mistakes.

Are they from China coming via EMS? The tracking numbers Guo Bei sends me never work but I do still get the stuff. HK ones are usually quite reliable.

CHEERS!

Sorry, not sure what you mean by EMS.

Back